Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Live Online Private Lessons

Default Live Online Private Lessons

We're thinking about doing some live online private lessons with Aldrine. These will be in addition to the free regular monthly video ukulele lessons. Unlike the regular video lessons, this service would be live private lessons with an ukulele instructor for those who live in areas that you can't get quality instruction.

Aldrine is a busy dude, and his time is very valuable so these private lessons can't be free. They will however be a better deal than what he would charge in his in person private lessons. We're just wondering if people would be interested in this service.

Please let us know.
    Last edited by rayan; 01-04-2008 at 07:45 AM.

I'd definately be interested for a one off, how much would these be priced at?

im interested too.

I talked to Aldrine today and I still need to confirm with Aaron about the pricing but I can say that it will be well under what Aldrine usually charges for live in person lessons which range from $40-50/half hour (depending on gas used).

Default Beginners class

This is a great idea! I was already planning on signing up for a beginner ukelele class locally meeting once a week for 8 weeks. Will Aldrine have time for a beginners class...maybe for a small group of beginners meeting online once a week? Kinda like online learning

Quote Originally Posted by JumpingPulgas View Post
    This is a great idea! I was already planning on signing up for a beginner ukelele class locally meeting once a week for 8 weeks. Will Aldrine have time for a beginners class...maybe for a small group of beginners meeting online once a week? Kinda like online learning
    This is very cool and a nice gesture. I'd also be down for some beginner lessons, particularly on strumming and/or chordings for those already in the know on guitar chords.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

damn bruddah! i have to pay 40 or 50 dollars to hang out with you guys for a half hour...haha...come on i live on da islands no money here!!!
    If you wanna jam hit me up...im not good but im down to play!!!

or catch me on the xbox360 playing some halo 3 or other games...gamertag = almos pau01

WHAT if i come to Hawai'i and i drive to meet you guys? haha theres me driving to see you for lesson

Quote Originally Posted by CenizaT&K-01 View Post
    damn bruddah! i have to pay 40 or 50 dollars to hang out with you guys for a half hour...haha...come on i live on da islands no money here!!!
    no to hang out with us is $100/half hour. haha nah. The get togethers that are in public places will always be free. These lessons are for people who want to take private lessons.

wow $40-50 lol. that's some high quality lessons haha. even though i live in the islands, i would probly prefer online lessons cuz of the convenience of home (and the lack of a vehicle lol). just outta curiosity though, how will payments be made? i would really look forward to this!

Thread Information