Live Online Private Lessons

Hell Yeah

I am so down for Private lessons online...count me in...
Got to love the world wide web i tell you....I am on the east coast and I would love the chance to get live lesson from AG.....RESPEK

Online lessons would be amazing! I live in Canada and I haven't found anyone who teaches uke in the Toronto area. Thank God for UU!

Ok, these will get rolling sometime this summer. We gotta get Aldrine a better webcam first. hahaha.

Ok, these will get rolling sometime this summer. We gotta get Aldrine a better webcam first. hahaha.

oh wow! awesome. i remember this idea being thrown out LOOOONG time ago but no word until now. can't wait :D

teach

Hey guys, great idea.
Count me in. I've enjoyed and learned so much from the general lessons Aldrine has given, I'd love to have the more personalized version.

Let me know when you figure out the details.

Lol I would like lessons from Aldrine, but I live all the way in Canada :( I hope you would still be alive man

lol hopfully hell still be alive... its a great idea, 35 is decent, because 50 is a little much when its just over the intraweb. im interested, just gotta think what i want to learn most, which is gonna be harrd

Last edited:
Top Bottom