Shirt Order form is up!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everybody. I just put up the new pre-order form for UU t-shirts. We also have baby tees and hoodies available. The pre-orders will go until May 17th / Seeso's live show.

http://ukuleleunderground.com/t-shirts/

All the sales go to helping us keep ukulele underground free for you guys.
Thanks much.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!
I can finally get a shirt! I still wish I could get the original one though . . . :(

The difference between the green t-shirt and the blue one is the things around the neck and the arm that makes it tighter yeah?

got until may 17th to come up with $65

hoodie plus regular tee :D

see the regular Tee shirt? the blue one? what color is that? it looks great

Awesome thanks Rayan!

oooo awesome! i'm definitely getting myself a hoodie haha.

what color is natural and athletic heather? and is shipping cheaper if you guys can just mail it to me normally, cuz im on the same island

dope. i'm bout to cop a couple garments. anyone know what color natural is?

EDIT: this was a size issue, but... I didn't look at the whole page top to bottom like i should have.... they have a sizing chart... haha... i feel stupid.

Last edited:
EDIT: this was a size issue, but... I didn't look at the whole page top to bottom like i should have.... they have a sizing chart... haha... i feel stupid.

I would recommend getting at least 1 size larger if ordering a slim fit t-shirt unless you really like it tight. The slim-fit shirts shrink considerably in the wash. (at least the ones we got last time)

awesome are you sending shirts to czech republic brudaz ? :D

Ryan/UU team

Are these shirts going to be ordered through Tultex again (I REALLY hope so)? I am asking because I really dug the way the original UU shirt was made and how it fit. An XXl fit me perfect and is an instant favorite.

Mucho Mahalos!

Top Bottom