photo.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 102
the uke is an Ovation Applause, i don't know much about amps though

looks great, congrats!

Very nice gift. Congratulations!

Jack

the uke is an Ovation Applause, i don't know much about amps though

looks great, congrats!
Those little amps are 9v Fender mini's. My brother got one with a Fender Squire "mini Strat" for his son, so since I had my trusty Mainland with me, I plugged it in to check it out. Not a bad sound really, but it ROCKED with the little guitar. It has a gain pot on it that gave it a ton of sustain. My nephew, who's like three, stood there looking at me wailing on his new rig, and looks back at my brother, like, "Daddy? Are you f**king kidding me?" I told him he should have gotten the kid a uke, but would he listen to me?

Those little amps are 9v Fender mini's. My brother got one with a Fender Squire "mini Strat" for his son, so since I had my trusty Mainland with me, I plugged it in to check it out. Not a bad sound really, but it ROCKED with the little guitar. It has a gain pot on it that gave it a ton of sustain. My nephew, who's like three, stood there looking at me wailing on his new rig, and looks back at my brother, like, "Daddy? Are you f**king kidding me?" I told him he should have gotten the kid a uke, but would he listen to me?

awesome, thanks! I'm finding more and more about small amps...its making me start to :drool: a bit, even though the only uke I have with a pickup is my fluke, and I put that one in myself, so its probably nothing to write home about

Top Bottom