Big update to the forums coming today (12/28)

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Just giving everyone a heads up, the UU forums will be down for upgrade at 1pm HST. This is a big update, here's hoping everything goes smoothly but if not I will let everyone know on my twitter, twitter.com/UUrayan.

If you come by the forum and wonder why it's not working, tis why.

Hope you all had an awesome holiday season!

Might be a little later, the database is still being backed up. It is ginormous. Many many gigs of Uke ramblings ;)

Might be a little later, the database is still being backed up. It is ginormous. Many many gigs of Uke ramblings ;)

I'm sure the PoHo threads don't help :D

So we're back up, but because our previous theme was not compatible with the new version of vBulletin, I need to go and restyle everything. I'll continue to work, but I figured you guys may as well get your hands on it

AHHHH I'M SO DISORIENTED!! WHERE AM I?!

[/panic]

Looks cool.

I am kind of missing the friendly brown theme. And the type seems smaller and harder to read against the bright white b/g. I suppose I will get used to it, but it was a shock.
–Lori

As I interpret Rayan's message, this isn't a permanent look. And I hope not; the colors clash with the logo. But at least post counts are back...

That'll just be a default setting, it's only a matter of time before they're gone again... or maybe there'll be a poll :)

love it ryan...thanks!

Oooh, count me among those who hope this is not a permanent change. I miss the warm friendly brown, and all this white space is tougher on the eyes. Though I do vote to keep the post counts. ;)

Rayan autopager is not functioning with the new software. don't know if its the vb4 or tags. Good luck with the backup.

Whooaa, really different...Hmm...is this going to be the new layout, just with the original colors instead of this blue?

Oh I hate this vb4!

You will get used to it, it actually much more functional than 3...

Top Bottom