Charlotte, NC Area Ukers -- Jam Session In February!

3nails4holes

Reaction score
Charlotte area ukers--

We're having our first JAM SESSION!!

WHO: All ukulele players, uke-curious, friends, family & retinue!

WHAT: Uke Jam!!!

WHERE: Aloha Snow, 5716 Wyalong Drive Suite J, Charlotte, NC 28227 | Harris Teeter shopping center at corner of Idlewild and Margaret Wallace (link here: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sou...lotte,+Mecklenburg,+North+Carolina+28227&z=16)

WHEN: First Saturday of February (Feb. 6) from 3-5 PM

HOW: Umm... What? Come by car, truck, van, hovercraft, helicopter, foot, bicycle, unicycle, ultralight, etc.

WHY: To jam with like-minded ukers! Bring your uke, your fave tabs, and either a snack or 2-L of something to share. This is a family-friendly event! Come to try out other people's ukes, to learn from other ukers, and basically to have a GREAT TIME!!

FOR MORE INFO, PM ME!

Yes it is FREE!

We're looking to make this a regular monthly event!

:shaka:

Oh wow, I'm in Asheville right now for school, but I live in the Charlotte area. If I can get back that weekend, I'll SO be there!

I was there and had the best time! Mim was a great host and her Aloha Snow shop was a perfect place to meet. It was also very nice to meet 3Nails4Holes. What a blast!

superb time! let's see some pics & vids! i'm looking forward to next month! we'll be bustin' at the seams with ppl. we've got to get the char obsv to do a story or something. great time! wonderful to meet great uke fans in the char area.

Aww I missed it this month. Do you think it'll be happening again next month? Or sometime soon?

the jam is ON!

this saturday! same time! same place--but now mim is selling more than just yummy shaved ice. that's right! she's selling ukes!!!!

it will be THE place to be this saturday!

Top Bottom