Mongol

Vroom

Reaction score
This is going to be epic.
(watch the trailer)

When I saw this movie come out in 2007, i was going to figure out a way to get it in good quality, but then I realized that It was due to come to north america in 2008... so the waiting began!

I feel like I've been waiting to watch this movie ever since I remember. It's about Genghis Khan's rise to power. It is also set to be the first in a trilogy about Genghis Khan's life. Part of my infatuation with Genghis Khan is from when I was younger I used to play the game series called "Age of Empires". "Age of empires II" had a campaign feature, and one of the campaigns was Genghis Khan, and you were able to fight all the battles and raise your army, and throughout the campaign you would learn more and more about him. By the end, I had idolized him.
I view him as a hero, because what he accomplished in his life was absolutely astounding. The sad thing is, we don't even learn about him in school. I think the curriculum needs adjustment. (at least in Canada)

anyways, It may not be everyone's pick of a movie, but I am definitely counting down the days. ...and you should be too.

Top Bottom