UU.com auto video start

kman808

Reaction score
UU guys,
Is it just me or does the uke minute tremelo lesson automatically start up when you go to the UU homepage?

Is there a way to not make it start up automatically?

You guys are doing a great job.

kman808

i think it is just you, for me it has me press play for them. i would try using a different internet browser to see if this changes. maybe try going to the UU home with Internet Explorer instead of firefox.

if this doesnt work, i would email Ryan.

it starts up automatically for me as well.

I just shot a message on twitter to the president of viddler. Hopefully he can get back to me with some answers. Sorry about that guys. I don't know why its doing that. Like Fred said, can you guys who are experiencing that problem post your computer info? Browser and what OS you are running. Thanks.

Last edited:
Ok Rob, Pres of Viddler just got back to me. He said they had an embedding problem last week and told me how to fix it. We should be able to have all our videos fixed by the end of the week.

Sorry about that guys.

Hey guys, sorry about that. Looks like Viddler started automatically inserting that autoplay function in that embed code. I thought I fixed it the first time, but I guess that was only with Firefox. Should be OK now for everyone, but let me know if there are any more problems!

big mahalos

Eh mahalo guys...

It's working fine now.

Brah, when I'm surfing UU.com at work, Aldrines voice would just come on full blast..... "this is Aldrine Guererro and this is your uke minute"

Co-workers are all "brah, do some work".

They no understand I am working.......working on my tremelo lessons on my air uke!!

again, mahalos.....

it does auto start up for me too. I'm using normal old internet explorer.

Try refreshing the frontpage now, and let me know if it's still autoplaying. Thanks!

Top Bottom