UU 2010 Visitor Survey

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we need your help again. Every once in a while we need to collect a little bit of info about you guys to help us create better content and services as well as get more advertisers and sponsors which helps to keep UU alive.

If you have a few minutes, could you please take this short survey we put together. We keep all of your personal information private and do not sell it to anyone.

Take the UU Visitor Survey

Thanks again for taking the time to hang out in the UU boards, I promise I'll try to fix it up as soon as I can get to it.

*edit* I removed the name question because I don't think we really need that info.

Last edited:
Just so you know, it appears you have to be from the United States in order to fill out the survey, You MUST enter one of the states in the Basic Info section, otherwise it doesnt let you complete the survey. You might want to have a look at that Rayan... unless it was your intention.

Mobey

http://www.youtube.com/user/MobeyOPC

Just so you know, it appears you have to be from the United States in order to fill out the survey, You MUST enter one of the states in the Basic Info section, otherwise it doesnt let you complete the survey. You might want to have a look at that Rayan... unless it was your intention.
ok its not required anymore. international people you can play too

What in the ever-loving heck business is it of UU's what the participants' household income is and why can't you skip that question? What use could that possibly be to a ukulele forum?

What in the ever-loving heck business is it of UU's what the participants' household income is and why can't you skip that question? What use could that possibly be to a ukulele forum?

I know it sounds like an irrelevant question but this is something that advertisers always want to look at. If you don't feel comfortable, you don't need to take the survey. Like everything else on this website, it's not required, but it does help us keep this website running.

done Ryan! :D

It might be late, but I took it anyway. You might want to change In College or In College / Some College, or add Some College as a seperate option. Some of us don't intend to ever go back. ;-)

Top Bottom