Chocolate

Have you ever seen these?

200px-Borntofight.jpg

30241.jpg

No idea what this is about. But just so you all know, I do enjoy consuming chocolate. Preferably milk chocolate. Sometimes white. Occasionally dark. Mm.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chocolate_(2008_film)

I just saw this last Saturday. It's by the same director of Ong Bak and Tom Yum Goong (aka The Protector). No Tony Jaa in it, but this time there's a girl starring in it!

Fight scenes are SICK!
I guess I gotta start looking out for Chocolate but haven't seen anything about it locally. There is one called the The Restless released in 06 and coming out on DVD in the middle of June. You can see the trailer...
No idea what this is about. But just so you all know, I do enjoy consuming chocolate. Preferably milk chocolate. Sometimes white. Occasionally dark. Mm.
These are martial arts movies from the Far East, you know like Bruce Lee & Carlos Norris (aka Chuck).

I saw Born to Fight I think about three or so years ago. Like right when Ong Bak was just dying down in hype. Never saw The Bodyguard, though. Might have to look for that one.

Anyway, for those of you who are internet-savvy, Chocolate is out on the "internet". :cool:

For those of you who can wait until the DVD is out, PEEP THE TRAILER. Never have I seen a trailer with outtakes. BRUTAL STUFF, man.

Man. I have no idea. Now various people. VARIOUS! are going to wonder what you're talking about. :D

Top Bottom