Who would win? Iron Man or Batman?

Who's better?

• Iron Man

Votes: 32 61.5%
  • Batman

Votes: 20 38.5%

• Total voters
blah no use trying to convince people who have never read any of the comics.

:rofl::rofl:

Does this LOOK like spandex to you? ;)

Picture1-3.jpg

Now tell me that isn't badass.

Last edited:
Well, there are two different versions of each character we're discussing here. Each has a comic book version and a movie version.

The comic book version of Batman:

Wears spandex.
Was accused of being gay.
Is a master strategist, planner, and martial artist who has beaten Superman.

The comic book version of Iron Man:

Wears armor.
Was accused of being a Skrull.
Is one with technology, due to the Extremis virus.

If the comic book version were to do battle, I admit it would be close. Pre-extremis virus, I think Batman would take him. He would find a way to take his armor offline.

But now, Iron Man is plugged into satellites and computers the world over. All he would need to do is log into Batman's computers and find out his plan. Game over.

And if the movie versions were to battle? C'mon. It wouldn't even be close. Iron Man would take him out with one punch.

Batman would offer Ironman some scotch and a hot chick then attach some batdetenators to the back of his head. (He can be so dastardly)

Batman FTW!

My friend just brought this up. I'm sort of headed toward batman. Batman could have something that can most likely disably Iron Man's suit. One's the suit's gone, he really has nothing and Batman is still prepared for anything even without his suit cuz he know martial arts and is resourceful. Ionno. Can anyone change my mind?

Yeah... That was my thoughts... Plus I am a HUGE Batman fan...

Iron Man would win in a fight. Not a huge fan of comics and I don't claim to know all the details. How would Batman stop the missiles from Iron Man? Also...pretty sure Iron Man could fire the Jericho missile if he decided to attach it to his suit.:eek:

Iron Man wins.

No need to argue anymore. Batman fought some crazy people for sure... But Iron Man went toe to toe with Thor and The Hulk.
Might I remind people that Thor is an Asgardian God. Son of Odin. Yuh, and Iron Man went up and up with him.

So Iron Man gets my vote.

Any comic book nerd will tell you batman will win. He will find out a way to counter everything ironman has to offer.

hmm... I swear Batman lost to Deathstroke. I don't think Batman died in that series, but he did lose. I think.

I still stand by what I said earlier, in an impromptu battle between iron man and batman, ironman would kick batman's butt.

But if batman had time to prepare for the battle 8 times out of 10 batman wins against nearly ANY hero. Batman can take out anyone in the justice league if worst came to worst plus I think the majority of the heroes in the justice league beat ironman.

superman>ironman
flash>ironman
wonder woman> ironman
greenlantern >ironman
plasticman > ironman hahaha

- did you guys see that comic where they find out that plasticman is pretty much an immortal? there was this one comic where the JLA had to go back in time hundreds of years in the past and plasticman gets obliterated into little tiny pieces and scatter across the ocean. When they get back to present time batman collects all the tiny pieces of plasticman and somehow puts him back together. (Batman's a freakin genius) Plasticman turned out fine. :eek:

Last edited:
Doesn't matter because Superman could take them both out. But if I had to choose......Iron Man would win.

Yeah, but Batman isn't a wuss and doesn't need to.

Iron Man doesn't have any super powers. That makes him a fake! Batman has super-human determination, and he's super rich. Plus, Batman's a flippin' ninja.

sure he doesnt need to repel missles, he can just die. thats REALLY cool.
and iron man has powers, he is in sync with all technology in the world.

Top Bottom