SoCal Meet-up w/ Aldrine and Aaron

ke leo

Reaction score
WHO: Whoever wants to...

WHAT: Jam and hang with Aldrine, Aaron, fellow UUers, friends, and random people who happen to be walking by....

WHEN: Monday Jan. 18th from 12:30 - 3:30...

WHERE: Somewhere in OC...

WHY: Because we CAN!!!

Mark your calendars for Monday Jan. 18th (MLK Holiday) from 12:30 - 3:30 for a SoCal meet-up w/ Aldrine and Aaron! This will be Aaron's first official SoCal meet-up, so let's show him how we do it here in da So-Cally!

Please reply to this post ASAP if you can make this meet-up in OC.

Right now we are looking at Anaheim or Huntington Beach, but let me know where you will be coming from and we will try to pick a location convenient for as many as interested.

The final time and location will be communicated next week on a separate post.

Mahaloz!

I should be able to come by. I work in Anaheim, CA

ke leo - Hope to see Jakes Kamaka SS that day ;)

Of course I can't make it, but I just wanted to make it official. But I'll be waiting for photos and maybe a video or two Have fun!

Of course I can't make it, but I just wanted to make it official. But I'll be waiting for photos and maybe a video or two Have fun!
rethinking that post, aren't you Suke.......

I live in HB, and I do not have to work that day, so just let me know where it's going to be!

Jam will be held at the north side of the pier in Huntington Beach, Monday at 12:30. If it rains it will be moved to a location indoors near there. Someone will be there from 12:30 to 1:00 to give directions to inside location, but if it doesn't rain we will be jamming there.

Meet by the Auto parking pay machine by the pier at 12:30pm. If the weather is good then we’ll find a nice spot. If it’s raining then we’ll have a place to go, just look for a black Acura MDX. Follow along to the new meet up spot. If you have TWITTER, follow @Aldrine to get updates on this meet up.

Top Bottom