Thread: Threads I've started...

Default Threads I've started...

I can't figure out how to find the threads that I have started since the update. Anyone know how to find them? It used to be "view all my posts" and "view all threads started by me." Now all I see is "all posts."
    Your pal,
    ~Dustin~

Mookulele ~ Kala Travel Tenor "Kaleakani" ~ Mainland Slotted Mahogany "Paula" ~ Mainland Honeybee ~ 1960s Martin "Style 0" (family heirloom) ~ and a couple others...
    "Sometimes people try to stick labels on me, but I have kinda oily skin, so they just fall off."-SailorQwest
    "Without music, life would be a mistake." -Friedrich Nietzsche
    - Facebook - Twitter - Come SUB me, baby!!!

I think Ryan posted this; google search with this parameter (site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum) add a space, your user name or a keyword. Should look like this in the search bar . . . site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum phanzo

Nana ka maka; ho`olohe ka pepeiao;
    pa`a ka waha.

Observe with the eyes; listen with the ears; shut the mouth.
    Thus one learns.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanaka916 View Post
    I think Ryan posted this; google search with this parameter (site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum) add a space, your user name or a keyword. Should look like this in the search bar . . . site:ukuleleunderground.com/forum phanzo
    as far as I know, that just brings up your profile, not a list of the threads you have started
    Your pal,
    ~Dustin~

Mookulele ~ Kala Travel Tenor "Kaleakani" ~ Mainland Slotted Mahogany "Paula" ~ Mainland Honeybee ~ 1960s Martin "Style 0" (family heirloom) ~ and a couple others...
    "Sometimes people try to stick labels on me, but I have kinda oily skin, so they just fall off."-SailorQwest

Quote Originally Posted by phanzo View Post
    as far as I know, that just brings up your profile, not a list of the threads you have started
    Yeah, what's up with that, we used to be able to. Crazy programmers and making these things all different, lol.

bump........
    Your pal,
    ~Dustin~

Quote Originally Posted by phanzo View Post
    I can't figure out how to find the threads that I have started since the update. Anyone know how to find them? It used to be "view all my posts" and "view all threads started by me." Now all I see is "all posts."
    Go to advanced Search. Thenunder User Name put your User Name and click exact then click search. That seems to work. Let me know if this helps. Ciao
    Uku collection:
    2009 Oct 1st - Lanikai LU-21 Soprano
    2010 Jan 11th - Mainland Concert Glossy
    2010 Jan 11th - Makala MK-S
    ???? ??? ??? - Hopefully one I build

Thread Information