Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Your unforgettable moments in gaming.

I'm not a huge gamer, mainly because I'm old, but mine was also on that guy's list... beating Ocarina of Time. My first time through, my nephew told me how you can replace items you no longer need, such as the bombchu, with fairy bottles. I thought that was great, until I got to a point in Gannon's Castle where you must have a bombchu. Had to start over. I'm tempted to get another N64 just to play that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeyswithladders View Post
    So... what race, class, server? Haha, must know :P

I was first a Tauren Druid in classic, then my alt became my main as a Troll Hunter toward the end and into the first expansion, and when the lich king came out I switched back to the Druid. Oh and I was on Eredar.
    We met in Twisting Nether. Later, we transfered to Blackwing Lair (I mean really, worst server or what?). I had a bunch of Toons,80 BE Pally, 70 Tauren Warrior, 80 BE Hunter, 60something Mage, and others I can't remember. He had an 80 Orc Shaman.

In Madden 90-something
    105-yard INT return for a TD against my older brother

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa82 View Post
    Meeting the man I married in WoW was pretty memorable. Neither of us play the game anymore but if it wasn't for WoW, we'd never have met.
    No way!

Too cool and funny. That is awesome.
    Purchase my new solo album HERE!
    Check out my YouTube
    www.mattukulele.com

My dad had a pretty strict "no-console" policy in our house when I was growing up because he was convinced that all the games for the computer would always be faster, better and cheaper (emphasis on the "cheaper" part, i.e., not having to buy the gaming system itself). All of my virtual activities were pretty much confined to the PC, which I didn't mind so much because I thought it was really cool anyway.

For some reason, my dad got a copy of Doom and installed it on one of our two primitive '90s computers. I would sit on his lap and play the game with him (I was four years old), using one of those old joysticks, and we had father-daughter bonding moments as we shot up monsters in space. (My mother was not too thrilled when she found out.)
    -Kristin

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Lovehandles View Post
    I'm not a huge gamer, mainly because I'm old, but mine was also on that guy's list... beating Ocarina of Time. My first time through, my nephew told me how you can replace items you no longer need, such as the bombchu, with fairy bottles. I thought that was great, until I got to a point in Gannon's Castle where you must have a bombchu. Had to start over. I'm tempted to get another N64 just to play that game.
    you could download a n64 emulator and then download the game.
    i had it during high school and that was like 4 years ago so you can def. get it now.

mine are:

- Beating Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time in 10 days. I love the game, best I've ever played.
    - Having a kickass clan in Tribes 2
    - Getting a Epic item in WOW

I haven't played video games as much as I've used to (thank god) but those are def. some that come to mind.
    KoAloha Supported Artist.
    Colmesuke.com

Quote Originally Posted by thejumpingflea View Post
    No way!

Too cool and funny. That is awesome.
    Lol, I know, right? I actually thought about getting a tattoo of a female tauren warrior because that is what toon I played when I met him.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa82 View Post
    Lol, I know, right? I actually thought about getting a tattoo of a female tauren warrior because that is what toon I played when I met him.
    The only trouble with that would be trying to explain to the grandkids why grandma has a picture of a rather menacing beast on her right shoulder.

"Y'see... back in the day, your grandpa and I used to hack apart gnomes together, and ---"
    "You mean the kind that are on Mrs. Johnson's spaceturf?"
    "...not exactly, no."
    -Kristin

Quote Originally Posted by StereoJoker View Post
    The only trouble with that would be trying to explain to the grandkids why grandma has a picture of a rather menacing beast on her right shoulder.

"Y'see... back in the day, your grandpa and I used to hack apart gnomes together, and ---"
    "You mean the kind that are on Mrs. Johnson's spaceturf?"
    "...not exactly, no."
    I just won't have kids then. :P

I remember being challenged for the first time in halo 2. I was honestly a sh*t talker, and I guess I pissed someone off. He went to challenge me, and I beat him 25-0 on lockout :] I didn't even use a sword or sniper. Full on BR XDD

Btw, for those who say Halo sucks or whutever your negative comment is, games are a preference. kind of like music. why do the jonas brothers get such a lashing just because people dont agree with their music.

EDIT: I just remembered.. I'm the king of Mario Kart double dash! My friends were playing a one on one race in that baby loop stage and one ended up turning his car all the way around, and the other lapping him. I took the controller, and beat him. just like that XD
    Last edited by Rick; 01-22-2010 at 09:25 PM. Reason: IM THE KING OF MARIO KART

My 'ukuleles:
    • LU-21P Lanikai Soprano Pineapple
    • LFM-T Lanikai Flamed Maple Tenor
    • Lauren Baritone

Thread Information