Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Your unforgettable moments in gaming.

Great thread!

On Saturday nights, probably early 90's, my parents would give me and my friend $20 and tell us to go to Peter Piper Pizza. My friend and I would play Bad Dudes on the arcade until we ran out of money. Loved that game.
    "If a lot of people play the ukulele, the world would be a better place to live."

Quote Originally Posted by Link View Post
    KoTOR was released for the iPad not too long ago. It's is well worth the playthrough at whatever price they're charging. It is still, EASILY, the very best game I have ever played.

I consider KoTOR I and II to be separate from The Old Republic. I and II are RPGs. TOR is an MMO set hundreds of years afterwards. I agree that it was missing something. But MMOs have never really done it for me in the first place.
    I didn't "discover" MMO's til 2008 and I love that genre, especially fantasy based. I'm going to see if I can snag KoTOR somewhere on the cheap and give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt Amazo View Post
    Back when my brother lived with us he had Street Fighter EX plus Alpha for playstation. I usually don't like fighter games but something about that one really got me into it. I stayed up for two days straight of constant playing (I was around 12 at the time), only taking breaks to get food or when nature called. I have a scar on my left pinky from the blisters I got from playing for so long. When I finally beat M. Bison on the hardest setting I nearly did a back flip from the excitement. The only other game to ever drag me in like that was Skyward Sword, which I requested time off from work so my girlfriend and I could play straight through. It was magical.
    The only game that ever had me THAT hooked, believe it or not, was Gran Turismo 3 on the regular PS. I bought it just before a 4 day weekend and I got almost zero sleep that whole weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by igorthebarbarian View Post
    Great thread!

On Saturday nights, probably early 90's, my parents would give me and my friend $20 and tell us to go to Peter Piper Pizza. My friend and I would play Bad Dudes on the arcade until we ran out of money. Loved that game.
    Haha, I remember Bad Dudes. Wow... way to bring back some memories. Arcades in the malls were my favorite back then.
    My Music YouTube

My Ukes:
    Lanikai LB-6S Banjo Uke
    Kohala Soprano
    Lanikai Concert

Most unforgettable video game was my first RPG -- "Ali Baba" on the Atari 800XL. I have been an avid RPG player (me & my son) ever since then. Strictly turned-based. I'm too slow for anything real-time.

Morrowind.

Shadowbane: Being vastly outnumbered at sieges (like 130 vs 20). And kiting around whole groups of people on my huntress and killing them.
    WoW: Looting my first thunderfury binding during vanilla

There are def big moments in single player games for me too, but nothing like those.

Thread Information