What are YOU waiting for?

I'm waiting for the right time to talk to my wife about me by=uying the beatiful vintage 1960's Martin Tenor in great condition. TRANSLATION. I', WAITING FOR HELL TO FREEZE OVER. hope that didn't offend anyone.

Still waiting for the tracking number for the KPK I paid for way back on Jan 9. Uke hasn't gotten here yet either. Giving up on the idea of buying from anyone other than a reputable dealer!

I'm waiting for Mr. Bader to finish my Tamarind Super Tenor Liliu 6 string I ordered when I went to pick up my concert last month...

Still waiting for the tracking number for the KPK I paid for way back on Jan 9. Uke hasn't gotten here yet either. Giving up on the idea of buying from anyone other than a reputable dealer!

Just buy Mike (MGM) you will never be disapointed again, he is the best.

KALA ACACIA OPEN HEADSTOCK TENOR Should be here Saturday I hope, also wating for gold tuners to put on it.

i have a fluke coming in friday. i'm mainly waiting til next month when i can buy the ohana tk 75cg. i'm beyond excited.

on the non-uke front, i'm waiting to move back to los angeles anytime from next month to july. ready for tax refund. ready for COACHELLA!, ready to restart B&M classes! taking online until july. i've officially had more gap years than years completed now.

Last edited:
I'm sitting at my desk enjoying lunch from my favorite Hawaiian eatery (manapua and the best poatato-mac salad!:drool:) watching the National Weather Service website and the UPS tracking of my Kala solid mahogony bari from MGM...it's in SoCal now. Hopefully the weather won't hold it up past tomorrow!

~Michael

I'm waiting for my playing to get better. If it doesn't happen soon perhaps I'll try practising to see if that works.

020-1.jpg

Just ordered the green one. Yum!

I'm waiting for my playing to get better. If it doesn't happen soon perhaps I'll try practising to see if that works.
Ha! :D

I'm waiting on a new motherboard. It's not for me, but whenever hubby upgrades stuff, I get his castoffs. He's building a whole new PC, I'll get his last, and my current one will become a spare he can set up to play head-to-head games when he has a buddy over. :)

Ordered a Kelii soprano Koa and Mahogany from MGM last night! It was originally the brand I was going to get before the whole KPK thing. So now, back to square one, and Mike was just in the process of putting a couple Kelii's up last night while I was asking him about the Koalana's. Sweet! I'm totally excited now. The sample clips on YouTube sound amazing, and he even played it over the phone for me.

(... and yes, still waiting for that KPK. I've pretty much given up on it at this point).

Ordered a Kelii soprano Koa and Mahogany from MGM last night! ... Sweet! I'm totally excited now. ....

You'll really come to love it. I've said it before and I'll say it again. Kelii is highly underrated.

I'm waiting for it to be warm enough to start having garage sales so we can get rid of more and more stuff as we prepare to make the leap of faith to move to Hawaii. My wife's from there and she really wants to be back and be closer to her parents. It's kind of terrifying for me and we've got tons of stuff that needs to go away so we can winnow it down to the barest of essentials & sentimentals.

my koaloha concert that i ordered yesterday from koaloha..its being shipped monday

Top Bottom