NAMM JAM Tribute to Deach

Ronnie Aloha

Mahalo Sen. Dan, R.I.P.
UU+
UU VIP
Reaction score
Deach, you are a special guy for Ken Middleton to do something like this!

Its dark but Aldrine in center right, Ken next to him and Matt, the Jumping Flea next to him. Other UU's in the background.

I can't believe something like this was actually posted here. A new low!

NOW THIS is a new LOW.

Uncle-pokemon-450x600.jpg

Thanks for posting the video. That was too much fun. Did you get any of the jams on video? (Such as Breezin?)

Thats to funny Flea.

It was a great evening.

We actually played some really good stuff. I don't know if anything else was recorded. We jammed for over an hour and then went for shrimp at an incredibly noisy place with a name that alludes to a character in the film Forest Gump.

It was a terrific evening. I loved playing with Matt, Aldrine and the others. Thanks to everyone who was there.

It was a great evening.

We actually played some really good stuff. I don't know if anything else was recorded. We jammed for over an hour and then went for shrimp at an incredibly noisy place with a name that alludes to a character in the film Forest Gump.

It was a terrific evening. I loved playing with Matt, Aldrine and the others. Thanks to everyone who was there.

Ken, good to know that you made it back across the pond safely. It was great to finally meet you.

Top Bottom