April Contest Showdown #1 - UkuleleHill vs. Rod!

Contest Showdown #1 - Rod or UkuleleHill

• Rod!

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • UkuleleHill!

Votes: 25 36.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Excellent videos guys! Good luck to you both!

BTW - Rod, did you get to see the basement at the Alamo? :D (Pee Wee's Big Adventure for those who didn't catch on.) LOL And UkuleleHill - I just so happened to have seen that episode of Ghost Hunters you were talkin' about. It was really cool! SPPOOOKKKYYY!! LOL

UkuleleHill - I just so happened to have seen that episode of Ghost Hunters you were talkin' about. It was really cool! SPPOOOKKKYYY!! LOL

Thanks! Yeah I watched it it was the first one I had seen form them. Freaky! My wife talked about every creak in our house at night being a ghost for weeks...

Thanks! Yeah I watched it it was the first one I had seen form them. Freaky! My wife talked about every creak in our house at night being a ghost for weeks...

DOOOD! You gotsta check out the St. Augustine, FL episode of Ghost Hunters! It was by far THE BEST!! (Made me a believer - and I'm a skeptic BIG TIME!) LOL Its available on YouTube!

My friend Camille and I visited the St. Augustine Light House (where the episode takes place) - unfortunately we could only go during the day. But it was still pretty freaky! LOL One of the batteries in my Nikon Speedlight Flash exploded! :eek:

2350783715_4131daf52f_m.jpg
2350783653_f0868c644d_m.jpg

Sorry for the thread hi-jack everyone! :D

Excellent videos guys! Good luck to you both!

BTW - Rod, did you get to see the basement at the Alamo? :D (Pee Wee's Big Adventure for those who didn't catch on.) LOL

"There's no basement in the Alamo!!"

HAHAHA, great movie!

Wow what a rollercoaster of a day! My wife thinks Im crazy, I've been checking the site all day from my phone. :)

Thanks to all that have voted, and good luck to the rest of the finalist!

Wow what a rollercoaster of a day! My wife thinks Im crazy, I've been checking the site all day from my phone. :)

Thanks to all that have voted, and good luck to the rest of the finalist!

Same here bro. My wife thinks I am nuts...

And also a good luck to all the finalist!

Great race UH! Thanks again for your video and showing us a part of your wonderful state.

Thanks to everyone who voted!! This poll is officially closed (even though you can still click it for fun). Go ahead, congratulate Rod on his win - he's one step closer! And be sure to tell UkuleleHill how much you still love him to death even though the Tenor slipped just beyond his reach ...

Oh, and here's the New Showdown that you can place your well thought-out vote upon (for serious). http://www.ukuleleunderground.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2543

UkuleleHill, congrats for making it to the finals! You had some tough competition in this round, man. Your video was awesome, much more awesome than mine! :mad: :p

You're a classy dude! :worship:

And oh yeah, congrats on the win, Rod! :rock:

Great race UH! Thanks again for your video and showing us a part of your wonderful state.

It was my pleasure! Had a great time doing it. Good luck to you in the rest of the contest!

And be sure to tell UkuleleHill how much you still love him to death even though the Tenor slipped just beyond his reach ...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol nah it was great to even be considered in the finalists! Thanks!

UkuleleHill, congrats for making it to the finals! You had some tough competition in this round, man. Your video was awesome, much more awesome than mine! :mad: :p

You're a classy dude! :worship:

Thanks Seeso! You too are a classy dude!

Congrats Rod! Semi-finalist ehh? Hope to see you there? ;)

UkuleleHill, your vid was awesome as well. I'm sure you had a lot of fun making it. Congrats on getting this far as well :D

Top Bottom