Jonathan Coulton

Scotty

Reaction score
I saw Jonathan Coulton in Atlanta Saturday. It was a amazing show and the bonus he signed my Uke. He played it a bit too pretty groovy. If you are not familiar with his music check out his website Jonathancoulton.com good stuff.

JoCo with my Uke

JoCoUke-1.jpg

Me and JoCo and my Uke

JoCoScotty-1.jpg

Pretty cool. I gotta start checking for good uke player shows here. I first really got turned on the the uke listening to cover songs people such as John Rockwell and SweetAfton23 have done of his stuff.

Last edited:
I was there too! I had never seen Paul and Storm before, and I loved them too. We tried to hang out afterwards to see him, but the enormous crowds made us decide in favor for getting food instead. ;)

Yay for your uke autograph! That is super cool. I considered bringing my uke, but I felt intimidated, so I didn't.

Man, I cant believe I've never listened to him. So many good tunes. New fan here. And he's coming to Scottsdale in Feb. I work nights, but in the rare chance that I dont have to work that night....I'm there!! (I would try to get off for it but I just did that last week for the Jake show :D) Awesome uke sig. I got Jake to sign mine. Woohoo for uke sigs!!

Last edited:
Well he comes every year we totally need to meet up next time. Glen Phillips (of Toad the Wet Sprockt) is coming in Feb and I think we are going to that. Going to try to get my Uke signed there too.

Heya Tom, it's Bob, from the office down the hall. It's good to see you buddy, how's it been?

I saw Jonathan Coulton in Atlanta Saturday. It was a amazing show and the bonus he signed my Uke. He played it a bit too pretty groovy. If you are not familiar with his music check out his website Jonathancoulton.com good stuff.

JoCo with my Uke

JoCoUke-1.jpg

Me and JoCo and my Uke

JoCoScotty-1.jpg

So cool! When I was at his concert...last year? The year before? I got to shake his hand (which felt like a big deal to me) and thank him for his music. He was just hangin' out around the merchandise table, talking to folks. It was cool. We LOVE his music!

CountryMouse

Top Bottom