Monkey Contest

I have to work so somebody drink my glass for me; but don't drive. I hear you drive like a monkey after just one glass of the stuff.

Great contest! Congratulations to Russ! And everyone else, too! I look forward to raising a glass with you monkeys in a few days!

thanks so much Jonny! i had missed this thread and you surprised the hell out of me at UWC when you said i won. it was an absolute pleasure meeting you and you are every bit as awesome as i imagined you'd be. thanks again for the awesome monkey filled competition and delicious wine! congrats to the runner up and the rest of the great entries. :)

thanks so much Jonny! i had missed this thread and you surprised the hell out of me at UWC when you said i won. it was an absolute pleasure meeting you and you are every bit as awesome as i imagined you'd be. thanks again for the awesome monkey filled competition and delicious wine! congrats to the runner up and the rest of the great entries. :)

Did you drink the whole bottle, Russ? And, are ya going next year? I'm going to try my darndest for next time.

monkey is looking just like man, but monkey and man mind is diffrent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Download everything!
Movies, music, games, applications from the entire file hosting websites as premium! For more Details go to Download Everything! "

The reason why it has to do with monkeys is because it has banana's in it!! I am crazy for banana's!! And I like morning.. :) I love banana's. Curious George.. Jack Johnson.. Banana's.. Pancakes..

oops too late hehe.. Good job winner!

Top Bottom