Put Your City on the UU Map!

Ok -- I put in my info but the blue dot disappeared. That's what happens when computer illiterate people do computer stuff. How do I fix it?

Dang im so blind. it took me forever to figure out what to do. and i read the instructions Frood wrote like at least 8 times.

BUT IM ADDED NOW BABY!!!!:nana:

Ok -- I put in my info but the blue dot disappeared. That's what happens when computer illiterate people do computer stuff. How do I fix it?

Oh God!! yet another instruction I forgot..:eek:

final instruction after you've done everything else ...

CLICK ON THE 'SAVE' BUTTON BEFORE CLOSING!!!!

Don't worry everyone - i promise i shall never endeavour to give out instructions again. Clearly these are not my forte!
:rolleyes:

Thanks Seeso for getting it started! I got my balloon up. This will be cool to see where everyone is.
:rock:

I just posted. Thank a lot seeso for doing this! I'm glad I could finally do something nice for the forum. Oh and you're welcome Frood!

This is awesome! Thanks Seeso!

Frood -- not your fault at all. Your instructions were great! I had everything done and all was good but I decided to change the title box. Then it happened. I'll see if I can fix it. Maybe I didn't have enough caffeine.

can anybody add me, i dont want register on gmail ;D

That was fun. Is russ_buss living in golden gate park?? ;)
Well, I guess I'm living among the Eucalyptus trees in Stern Grove, then... :D

I, umm, added a funny one. It can be removed if no one likes it there, but once I found the street, I couldn't resist. Additions done by "Juni" is actually me. Juni is my husband, and we use the gmail account for his Pocketpc skins.

Top Bottom