West of Atlanta SEUkers bi-weekly meet up 01/26/10

haolejohn

Reaction score
Sorry about the late notice I promise heads up will be more often and this is a regular every other week meeting.

It is on...Our second meeting at the local StarBucks in Hiram Georgia. From 6ish until you decide to leave. I am working on getting an email list up but I just realized I'll need email addresses for that. If you decide to come, bring your uke and a song to teach to us. make about 10-15 copies. It should be fun. The acoustics aren't the greatest but we are looking for a better location. Those of you that live too far away, start your own bi-weekly meeting at a central location for those in your area. If you have any questions contact me at 678-592-1495 or jeller1371@sprint.blackberry.net

BTW. WE will Meet every other Tuesday. So get out your calender and go ahead and mark every other Tuesday with a uke so that you know about this funness.

Another great time was had by all. Some pics in the SEukers community group folder, and here is a video of Mike(UkeRepublic) playing his new (restored) banjolele while Joe clutches his Martin and looks on. Lots of great ukes passed around to try out, including Kalas, LoPrinzi, Martin, Flea, Koaloha, Pono, Vineyard, and some I probably left out. We had a good turn out (by my count about 10). See ya next time.

Last edited:
Now we're talkin'! We gotta get that vid uploaded to SE Ukers too.

Not sure how to do that, but I can email it to anyone that wants to. I think Mike's wife (too many new names for my brain to remember) took a better one with her camera. The one I took with my phone is about 1.3 MB. PM me with your email and I will shoot it to ya.

Last edited:
Not sure how to do that, but I can email it to anyone that wants to. I think Mike's wife (too many new names for my brain to remember) took a better one with her camera. The one I took with my phone is about 1.3 MB. PM me with your email and I will shoot it to ya.

thanks for posting that, the one we got isn't so good. Great fun. Got a great pic of you on Facebook on the Uke Republic fan page.

Top Bottom