Super Bowl 2010

Who will win the Super Bowl???

• Total voters
This just in.............Madden NFL the predicter of the last 5 out of 6 super bowl winners, played the super bowl and the winner is.......New Orleans Saints by the score of 35 - 31!!!!

Who Dat??? :D:):D

Okay, since the Ravens are not in it anymore this year, we can get behind the Saints for all the reasons already mentioned above.
The challenge to write an original song for your Superbowl favorite is still on forthis Superbowl 2010 and all futute seasons. This means no expiration date!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Heartstrings2009#p/a/u/0/VXMwlCwan8Y

Post links here:)

Last edited:
Defintely going for the Colts even though they beat the Jets.

Grew up a Raiders fan in the days of Kenny Stabler and Blanda but with also strong connection to the Jets (1969 Mets/Jets connection, looked down upon teams).

Manning is simply an amazing quarterback who throws the ball with his 6'6" height with a kind of 6'6" whip almost rubbery arm. He's not simply throwing over defenders but more like a kind of odd topspin where it drops down and in.

Defintely going for the Colts even though they beat the Jets.

Grew up a Raiders fan in the days of Kenny Stabler and Blanda but with also strong connection to the Jets (1969 Mets/Jets connection, looked down upon teams).

Manning is simply an amazing quarterback who throws the ball with his 6'6" height with a kind of 6'6" whip almost rubbery arm. He's not simply throwing over defenders but more like a kind of odd topspin where it drops down and in.

Kenny Stabler aka The Riverboat Gambler! What a great QB, I used to love the Raiders during the Daryl Lamonica era, what a team!! I always have a spot for the Raiders!

Oh, most definitely the Colts! (But I'm in Indy, so I have to say that). I'm cool with it if the Saints win, too, seeing how it's their first Super Bowl and all.

But all you Mainland uke owners should know that your Indiana ukuleles will be rooting for the Colts!!

Come on ladies you have to which it at least for the cool commercials.

I'm going Colts since I ain't a 'aints fan, Colts lesser of 2 evils. I'm a Raiders fan even though they suck. Was hoping for a Vikings win but oh well.
Bless you Ahnko. 'TWas a bitter loss for us.
I may watch only for the commercials.

Amen. The only reason the game will be on (on mute) at my place is because some friends of mine got their song used in the new Dockers commercial that will be airing during the super bowl.

I just don't see why people call the Saints "underdogs", I think they're evenly matched teams. I just wanna see a close, last second game. If I had to predict a winner...last second, (literally last second) win by Manning to Garcon, I think Manning is just too good at dissecting defenses to get beat in this game.

------2----3----5-----------2----3----5-----------2-----3-----5-----2--------2-----0
3------------------------3---------------------3----------------------------3-----------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh when the Saints Oh when the Saints Oh when the Saints go marching in

-2---0------------2--5--5--5----3-----------------------------------------------------
----------3---3-------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lord I want to be in that number

---2----3----5-----2-----------0------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------3---------3-------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the Saints go marching in!

Yeah!!

Saints! :)
Man, what an awesome game!
Loved that amazing 74-yard touchdown :D

I stayed up and watched the showing on the BBC. First time I've ever watched American football. I dig it. We didn't get the commercials either, bad times.

We were cheering the Saints, seeing the crazy interception made staying up to 3 on a school night all worth it :D

Top Bottom