i got tagged

the link doesnt work for me. :confused:

"Safari can’t open the page “http://youtube.com/watch?v=kUUXXM0iur4”. The error was: “bad server response” (NSURLErrorDomain:-1011)"

I want to see it. rawr. haha I love these tagged videos. xP

thats cool :D Im thinking i won't ever get tagged, nobody likes me enough haha! but its a good thing, because im camera shy. nice tat btw

*edit*
you have amazing fingers hahaha

Good stuff nuke as always and yeah informer is the shheeat
woohoo i got tagged. Yeah ukulelereggae, imma tag u so ur next. haha :rock:

Good stuff nuke as always and yeah informer is the shheeat
woohoo i got tagged. Yeah ukulelereggae, imma tag u so ur next. haha :rock:

hahaha :D :D so its like tip yeah? can we do tag backs? ;)

hmm i have nothing thats really random about me.. i could think of something, better learn how to use windows movie marker quick.. hit us up with your link - online tip, seems good

Chick flicks haha, let's be honest though, alot of guys secretly enjoy them.

Mean girls doesn't count, because i know for certain I never paid attention to one word said in that movie when my girlfriend made me watch it. Was quite happy to watch it all the way through though.

donkey lips! i just had to be tagged....T_T"

i thought i would never be tagged too.:(

*edit* wait, i dont know that many people and people dont really know me on youchube, how will i tag them and they know?

Last edited:
That matrix knife thing was crazy..... Haha....I kept thinking.....so that is what you guys do with your free time on the ship eh...hahha.

PS.... Anyone know what this dude is doing here --->:rofl: Looks like a head injury with a bandage ahhhah. Maybe he is tapping out because of an arm bar??

Yay Nuke! You actually did it hahaha.

Make it a vid response to mine :3

done. i still cant believe you tagged me hahaha. i hope i never get tagged again. because it took HOURS to figure out 5 things to include hahaha.

oh yeah, you gotta edit your video info. hahaha my sn is nukedoc619... not 916 haha. that area code would make me from sacramento.

Last edited:
dude, I would not have done that knife thing with that "fake" knife. Good showing.

Pete

I just finished mine and I'm uploading it now. I only tagged people from UU.

Top Bottom