Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eeeeee Eleuke on the way!

Default Eeeeee Eleuke on the way!

My pineapple soprano Eleuke is on the way! It's in Salt Lake City right now and should be here in Cincinnati on Friday! It's got a Danelectro N10 HoneyTone (burgundy) amp coming with it! (cable and a/c adapter arriving from amazon.com today). Worth Brown medium tension soprano/concert strings on the way from Elderly--should be here by week's end.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

CountryMouse
    Flukes: Island Design custom; Red Cowboy | Fleas: Denim concert; Grape soprano | Enterline CBU #7
    Lanikais: LB6-S banjolele; LU-21 | Eleuke Mahogany | aNueNue U900 pineapple | Luna Great Wave pineapple
    Kalas: Purple Paisley Ukadelic; Watermelon | Red Hilo soprano | Dolphins: Pearl White; Pink Burst; Green Burst;
    Blue Metallic | Mahalos: Blue Tr Fruit; Smiley Face; Hearts; Black Les Paul | Tom Pocket Uke | Plastic: Woodi; TV Pal

Twitter | Blog | Facebook | YouTube | YouTube Too

Yay, excitement!!! Can't wait to see videos!

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyflower View Post
    Yay, excitement!!! Can't wait to see videos!
    This may be a week or two--I have one song in particular I want to do on it, but maybe next week (no promises!). I'll have to get used to the amp. WhenDogsSing let me borrow his tenor Eleuke, but that was mostly to get used to the headphones feature.

CountryMouse
    Flukes: Island Design custom; Red Cowboy | Fleas: Denim concert; Grape soprano | Enterline CBU #7
    Lanikais: LB6-S banjolele; LU-21 | Eleuke Mahogany | aNueNue U900 pineapple | Luna Great Wave pineapple
    Kalas: Purple Paisley Ukadelic; Watermelon | Red Hilo soprano | Dolphins: Pearl White; Pink Burst; Green Burst;
    Blue Metallic | Mahalos: Blue Tr Fruit; Smiley Face; Hearts; Black Les Paul | Tom Pocket Uke | Plastic: Woodi; TV Pal

I second the motion for videos!
    Riddler: You and your trained, exploding shark!
    Penguin: How was I supposed to know they'd have a can of shark repellent Bat-spray handy?

Youtube #1! http://www.youtube.com/user/austinlove1
    Youtube #2! http://www.youtube.com/user/tinafishes

I moved to Mongolia! And I'm blogging about it! http://kulturschocked.wordpress.com/

Congrats Mouse! Looking forward to seeing your new uke!
    About
    &
    My Papa Dave (Tube)

You don't have to be any good to have fun.

How many ukes is that for you now?
    -Alan (UKISOCIETY)

My muse.

Quote Originally Posted by spots View Post
    CM,

Great! Can't wait to hear you playing it.

Where did you purchase it from?
    I got it from Cecilia's Music, which is one of the sites listed on the official EleukeUSA site.

CountryMouse

Quote Originally Posted by UKISOCIETY View Post
    How many ukes is that for you now?
    Uh, um...eight. I had an acute attack of UAS. Plus our income tax refund came in.

Expect to see one non-ukulele instrument showing up also: a standard Strumstick.

CountryMouse

Exciting! Congratulations on your new baby! I looked up Cecilias - and added it to my favorites.

Hurrah!

I second (or third) the call for videos! Let me know when you post them and (if you don't mind) I'll throw them up on our site too!

Have fun and I hope you love it!
    EleUkeUSA.com | click the cans to friend, follow and watch!

Thread Information