LOST - The Final Season

seeso

Super Duper Moderator (Retired)
Reaction score
OMG THE FINAL SEASON BEGINS TONIGHT.

Discuss.

9Kjp4.jpg

Will there be any answers of significance this season? Better be. I love this show but man, it seem like they present three new mysteries/questions and answer one. The first episode should be pretty good with the whole H bomb thing.

I love watching the episodes where they have the "pop up video" with all these random things that most normal people would never notice. "The song playing at Sun and Jins wedding was the same song playing when Charlie was getting high in Season 2 Episode 3" (made this up but it is stuff like this) I mean seriously?

Unrelated but related, some of the cast from LOST were renting a house about 6 houses up from mine. Used to see Michelle Rodriguez and that blonde gal (don't watch so don't know name) jogging down my street regularly. These two used to get drunk quite regularly. Anyways that house burned down and rumor was someone smoking pakalolo in bed was responsible for the mishap.

I am looking forward to the last season too. I had been watching in HD on my computer from the ABC website for the last few seasons (old tube TV crops the picture too much), but we finally got an HD TV, so now I can really get the full effect. It seems like they have put a lot of time and planning into the plot, so I am hoping for some really reasonable answers to the big mysteries. It's been a fun series so far, and could be a Classic if they can resolve it properly. Here's hoping!
–Lori

I've never watched it.

If I started watching it, would I be confused?

Agreed. You would be hopelessly confused. And even if you weren't, you really don't want to miss out on the fun of watching it all unfold from the beginning.

Start with the two-part pilot episode. See how you like it. They're all up on Hulu now. If you really get gung-ho, you'll be caught up in time for the series finale!

As far as tonight's episode goes, my official statement is: WWWWWWHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can't wait! :)

JJ

Did anybody happen to catch the commercial for LOST that was running a few weeks ago? Willie Nelson is singing the words to Amazing Grace to the tune of House of the Rising Sun.

...I once was LOST

Too funny!

I've never watched it.

If I started watching it, would I be confused?

YES

It will probably make more sense to you to rent the whole thing, and watch it without the big breaks between seasons. It's those months between seasons that make lot of the details get fuzzy. And there is a lot to keep track of.
–Lori

Holy cannoli. LESS THAN AN HOUR.

Yes, I am being annoying.

It is the only show that my action fan, sci fi geek of a spouse likes as much as this romantic comedy and drama fan. We still don't agree over who is better -- Jack or Sawyer (I'm a fan of that snarky bad boy Han Solo thing that Sawyer has going on), but at least we both love Hurley.

But shhh, it is a secret. Spouse is out of town for a couple of days so I'm supposed to let the DVR tape it so we can watch it together this weekend. Nope, I'm watching it live tonight. I waited toooooooo long for this to wait until this weekend. But something tells me I may be getting cheated on too and a tv in a San Diego hotel room might get tuned to ABC tonight so my honey can see it early as well.

Last edited:
Will there be any answers of significance this season? Better be. I love this show but man, it seem like they present three new mysteries/questions and answer one.

I was a writer on Nash Bridges with both Damon and Carlton, two writer/producers responsible for LOST. Can you tell that Damon's favorite TV shows were X-Files and Survivor? LOLZ

I like this recap. It's makes it easier for people like me who only seen like, 2 episodes, lol.

Love love love love love this show. I would be watching every episode if I weren't so busy. Haven't watched a single episode since the middle of season 2.....BUT I WILL watch every single one when I get the chance.

you know da yellow cabins n the swingset n the picnic table? I went camp there! Camp Erdman foduhwin

Top Bottom