Who would you like to be?

Those two are the only choices? I would like to do, er, be Taylor Swift 'cause she's older and more sexier.

if i was to be any i would be taylor swift, then spend many of days and night alone, in a room with myself

ill be the first to say miley....taylor swift is bothering me lately...no reason really..just kind of over her...shes a little white toast bland for my taste

I don't want to be a girl, then I'd be a lesbian.

Miley... sxc sxc sxc.

Claudia Schiffer. With narcissistic personality disorder. Or perhaps that doesn't mean what I want it to mean.

Actually, I'd prefeer to watch them grow up...then decide. Women without experience are just...erm...incomprenhensively frustrating! I mean look at Madonna then and now...or Alyssa Milano...get my point?

I'm jumping on the Taylor Swift bandwagon, too. Miley Cyrus is... uh... well... she seems to be slowly falling into Lindsay Lohan Post-Disney Bad Choices Mode. And I really would not want to have my achy-breaky dad tailing on my career all the dang time. Taylor Swift seems more level-headed, anyway.

5 for Taylor, 2 for Miley.

OH GOD... any choices for men?

Happy being ME! And who the hell would want to go back to being 20 something......life is so much more interesting on this side.

I'd rather be Jake

I like being myself, unfamous and unglamorous that I am. :) As to who I'd like to hang out with - probably Taylor. She just strikes me as someone who'd be honest and down to earth. I've seen Miley's youtube vids, and I think her real-life personality is just not someone I'd like to hang with.

Top Bottom