Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notification emails missing?

Default Notification emails missing?

I know I am subscribed to a lot of threads, but I haven't been getting update/reminder emails. I checked and I do have my subscription to "Ukulele Underground United... A CD to Benefit the Duchenne Foundation" set for instant notification. I *have* been getting updates in the past. Did the title of the thread change and that's why I didn't get any notifications? Or am I missing out on other threads I'm subscribed to and I just don't know it?

Thanks.

CountryMouse
    Flukes: Island Design custom; Red Cowboy | Fleas: Denim concert; Grape soprano | Enterline CBU #7
    Lanikais: LB6-S banjolele; LU-21 | Eleuke Mahogany | aNueNue U900 pineapple | Luna Great Wave pineapple
    Kalas: Purple Paisley Ukadelic; Watermelon | Red Hilo soprano | Dolphins: Pearl White; Pink Burst; Green Burst;
    Blue Metallic | Mahalos: Blue Tr Fruit; Smiley Face; Hearts; Black Les Paul | Tom Pocket Uke | Plastic: Woodi; TV Pal

Twitter | Blog | Facebook | YouTube | YouTube Too

A few other people are having the same issue. Just gives the guys at the top some time and they'll no doubt sort it out

Yes, me too. Two days with no updates to my 507 subscribed threads......I thought maybe I'd be banned for my overuse of this site.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Yes.. I'm not getting notifications of new PMs. Thanks.

Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know--I thought maybe it was just me! I'll just have to remember to check manually.

CountryMouse
    Flukes: Island Design custom; Red Cowboy | Fleas: Denim concert; Grape soprano | Enterline CBU #7
    Lanikais: LB6-S banjolele; LU-21 | Eleuke Mahogany | aNueNue U900 pineapple | Luna Great Wave pineapple
    Kalas: Purple Paisley Ukadelic; Watermelon | Red Hilo soprano | Dolphins: Pearl White; Pink Burst; Green Burst;
    Blue Metallic | Mahalos: Blue Tr Fruit; Smiley Face; Hearts; Black Les Paul | Tom Pocket Uke | Plastic: Woodi; TV Pal

Twitter | Blog | Facebook | YouTube | YouTube Too

Hey Ryan, what's going on? If we're not getting our email reminders, we're not remembering to hang out here.....not good for business!! Please fix this soon!

I am just glad to know I am not the only one...

Thanks for the heads up. I'm away from my computer right now but I'll try to find out what's going on when I get back. In the meantime, If anyone wants to help crack this case, we're running vbulletin 4.0.

Google might have some answers.
    Rayan, What you are doing?

I give up with my PM box, just email ryan(at)ukuleleunderground.com

YES Mahaloz!

Turned on my computer to 46 UU updates this morning. Seems to be working fine now. Thank you Ryan. For a day or two there I was contemplating actually getting a real life.....glad UU saved me.

Thread Information