is this for real???

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
so i do a search for les paul maple fretboard... and i came up on this site.

http://www.bazaarofchina.com/product_info.php?cPath=20_150&products_id=10498

you have got to be kidding me. ok i know its in china. hell, when i was in hong kong i bought some nike tuned air running shoes (back in 1999) for $25US. ok so what if the upper was tuned air, but the sole was from an air max??? :rolleyes:

so anyway, i go looking at the testimonials and they seem to be all good. but i detected a little bit of ambiguity in some of the statements. so i was wondering if anyone here has ever dealt with this site before and if their sales are legit. i mean, these guys are selling what they advertise as gibson custom les pauls for under $500 shipped!

you know what... i did some more research. basically comes down to "if its too good to be true... then it is". sorry. now im sad face too.

I am really freaked out by how much Gibson guitars cost. I think they are great guitars don't get me wrong I have a 1982 Les Paul Custom that is without a doubt the best sounding and playing guitar I have ever owned. I bought it used in 1984 for 550. Now the same guitar new is like 4,000!!! I do not know how the site you mentioned gets away with listing prices for Gibson products in the 200-400 dollar range. What do you really get if you order one? It must be a Chinese made copy but how do they get away with using the name???

Top Bottom