Greetings from Northern Ireland

cdaviszwo

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals. Got a uke around 2 months ago and I'm loving every minute thus far. My wife might say otherwise but I'll get her hooked soon enough! I had no previous musical instrument experience but wanted to try and learn something so I can teach our young kids when they get up a bit. I wanted to try something fun and interesting so the Uke seems to fit the bill perfectly! I dont know anyone else who plays so i thought I would see if there where any forums online and stumbled across this place. Looking forward to getting some help and advice in the coming months to help me progress. :)

Chris

Aloha Chris and welcome to the Underground.

Aloha Chris, welcome to UU. You've come to the right place. Interesting thought, Eire gaelic songs with the ukulele. EIRINN GO BRACH!

Hey Chris, stay for a pint and some crack! Glad you are here!

Welcome Chris, if you'd like to join a daily chat thread come join us over at the Leader Board Thread. We're all a littler off center, but a lot of fun, and god knows we need a real Irishman there. (I've been trying to fill the bill, but I'm really just a poser from California.)

Welcome to the UU Chris!
I think my people used to live in your area a few years back. ( 160 or 170 Years )
But then I think there was some problem with the patatos or something and they went to Canada and then finaly to the US.

Hey!!!

Greetings from Northern Ireland as well :) Up in the north of Northern Ireland :)

Top Bottom