Hello

mark9

Reaction score
mark9 from Barcelona, Spain here: just received a Mahalo as a gift 10 days ago and since then I'm reading and watching everything-ukulele. Of course, practicing as much as I can.

I'm a total beginner: I never played any musical instrument before, nor do I have any knowledge of musical theory.
The uke is really fun to use and basically in 10 days I've learned some chords and I can do *twinkle, twinkle little star*, which I've very proud of :)

For the moment the cheapest Mahalo ever it's just fine, but in the future I would love to upgrade.

The posts in "Beginner Section" where really helpful: a big thank you guys / gals !

mark9 from Barcelona, Spain here: just received a Mahalo as a gift 10 days ago and since then I'm reading and watching everything-ukulele. Of course, practicing as much as I can.

I'm a total beginner: I never played any musical instrument before, nor do I have any knowledge of musical theory.
The uke is really fun to use and basically in 10 days I've learned some chords and I can do *twinkle, twinkle little star*, which I've very proud of :)

For the moment the cheapest Mahalo ever it's just fine, but in the future I would love to upgrade.

The posts in "Beginner Section" where really helpful: a big thank you guys / gals !

Welcome to UU! Enjoy!

Aloha, welcome to UU. Lots to learn here. Have fun with your ukulele.

I have a Mahalo given to me as a gift, but my grandson uses it as a club for whacking his older brother.

Hola!! Bienvenido a UU ^^ hope you have a great time on our community and learn as much as you can of the wonders of the awesome uke!

Welcome to UU! Make sure to check out all the videos here. Lots of great training!

Welcome! And congrats on taking the plunge.

JJ

Welcome to the Underground!

Hello there welcome! sunny Spain eh

Top Bottom