Thread: Plugin to allow for Blackberry browsing

Default Plugin to allow for Blackberry browsing

There is a program (probably many, actually) that allows for any vBulletin forum to be viewed easily on a Blackberry. You can get the plugin for free and install it on the site to allow for the compatibility. Read more at the link below.
    http://www.berryblab.com/Owners.aspx

Note: I don't work for this company or know anyone who does. I just use my Blackberry a ton and would love to be able to cruise UU when I'm on my transit ride to and from work!

Cheers!
    -Josh
    (twitter)

Ukes: Mainland concert mahogany w/slotted headstock and Mi-Si; Fluke tenor (mango); Kamaka vintage Gold Label pineapple (restored); Applause UAE20 Acoustic-Electric Deluxe Mini Ukulele, Adamas Red
    Guitars: 1991 Fender Strat Ultra (sunburst), Ibanez acoustic, Yamaha classical 3/4

Quote Originally Posted by portlandjosh View Post
    There is a program (probably many, actually) that allows for any vBulletin forum to be viewed easily on a Blackberry. You can get the plugin for free and install it on the site to allow for the compatibility. Read more at the link below.
    http://www.berryblab.com/Owners.aspx

Note: I don't work for this company or know anyone who does. I just use my Blackberry a ton and would love to be able to cruise UU when I'm on my transit ride to and from work!

Cheers!
    Does UU not work on yor phone already? It works great on my BB. I'm just curious if I am missing something because if I am I want in.

It works through the web browser, but the navigation is very clunky, IMHO. There is a program that doesn't run through the browser (it is a stand alone app called BerryBlab) that has a much smoother interface than the web version. Snappier and easier to read. Someday I'll get an iphone and I'm sure it'll look better on that bigger screen.
    -Josh
    (twitter)

Ukes: Mainland concert mahogany w/slotted headstock and Mi-Si; Fluke tenor (mango); Kamaka vintage Gold Label pineapple (restored); Applause UAE20 Acoustic-Electric Deluxe Mini Ukulele, Adamas Red
    Guitars: 1991 Fender Strat Ultra (sunburst), Ibanez acoustic, Yamaha classical 3/4

Thread Information