Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The new Live Lessons...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    140

    Default The new Live Lessons...

    Quick question to the UU crew... I noticed since you switched to hawaiistream.com, the live lessons are no longer recorded, is that right? Or am I just missing the recorded video? I would really be bummed if the live lessons will no longer be accessible unless you can attend them live!
    -Memento Mori-

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Don't fret! The lessons will be recorded as usual and archived (instantly!) from now on. For the most part, they will show up here - http://tinyurl.com/uulivelessons - and if anything changes, we'll definitely let you know. Thanks for watching & keep strummin'!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anaka View Post
    Don't fret! The lessons will be recorded as usual and archived (instantly!) from now on. For the most part, they will show up here - http://tinyurl.com/uulivelessons - and if anything changes, we'll definitely let you know. Thanks for watching & keep strummin'!
    I wish that the list that link leads to had names of songs covered in each lesson. The only thing that differentiates each lesson is the date. Not much to go on. Is there any other list or easy way to see what's covered in each lesson?

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitty View Post
    I wish that the list that link leads to had names of songs covered in each lesson. The only thing that differentiates each lesson is the date. Not much to go on. Is there any other list or easy way to see what's covered in each lesson?

    Thanks
    I thought i was the only person who also thought this would be a great idea .....lol
    Aloha is not something that you do, it's not even the way you do something. It is being in touch with yourself. When you are in that state, whatever you do expresses aloha. -Pilahi Paki

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitty View Post
    I wish that the list that link leads to had names of songs covered in each lesson. The only thing that differentiates each lesson is the date. Not much to go on. Is there any other list or easy way to see what's covered in each lesson?

    Thanks
    I also agree. It would make it a lot easier if you knew what songs instead of just dates.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    296

    Default

    The lessons on the archive page (http://tinyurl.com/uulivelessons) now show the name of the song taught, but we're still working on getting all of the lessons to show up in the archive, and trimming some of those with extended intros. Sit tight, they're on their way!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anaka View Post
    The lessons on the archive page (http://tinyurl.com/uulivelessons) now show the name of the song taught, but we're still working on getting all of the lessons to show up in the archive, and trimming some of those with extended intros. Sit tight, they're on their way!
    Thanks. Alot easier to find songs now. Heaps better!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •