UU iPhone App

I don't have an IPhone but if the App has all of the bells and whistles that people are suggesting I would buy it any way. I might even buy the IPhone so I could use it.

Sounds like a great Idea. Good luck to you and keep us posted on the development.

Yes, I would be interested in buying it.

I'd Purchase the APP

whose going to buy me an iphone? :p

I'm not an iPhone owner myself, but I agree. Can't people already watch the lessons and uke minutes on their iPhones by just using the web browser? Maybe not. But anyway, adding extra stuff like a tuner, a chord reference, etc., will probably get more people to shell out money for an app.

JJ

The Iphone os doesn't support flash.

I don't have an iphone because of ATT, but if I get an ipad, it will be one of my first downloads. It would be nice if it had forum access too... xept you might be hearing more of me than you'd like!

yes rayan, would get it for sure, would be nice if you could include some other stuff that I use often on my iPhone, a chord chart, a metronome (a loud one), beat counter, music reading games etc. but even if you don't include this stuff, I will still buy it (maybe give a free UU ringtone with each order)

I'm definitely in.

Top Bottom