Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: It is Done!!

Default It is Done!!

Well, I did it...I finished my master's degree unless the professor has any final modifications that she wants me to do...My ban has been lifted. I am back...And as promised, I do have a new ukulele but I am waiting to get some pictures later today to post. I also have another one coming so I may wait until I get that one.
    First I must say that you to all that supported me and that includes you Seeso, the one that banned me
    We have a great community here that actually cares about each other.
    Second, I'd like to comment on my last thread I started about the vintage kamakas. That pastor bought 20 ukuleles for $20 which comes out to $1 an ukulele. 19 of the 20 were kamakas. He gave them all away to children in the church and I am now trying to convince him to get them all back so that I can inspect them all and then start a uke club for his church.
    Third, Mele ukulele is one of the best dealers I have ever dealt with (more to come soon).
    Fourth: The Pineapple Sunday is a pretty ukulele.
    Fifth: Pictures will be coming soon...I promise.

Congrats on your accomplishment. I'm starting a Ph.D. program this fall, and I may have to ask for a "ban" as well. Are you buying any ukes to celebrate? You've definitely earned it.

Hoooooray!

"It's not on a map, it's right on your lap" ~ Sailor Jim

UkeRepublic.com
    FaceBook Fan Page
    YouTube Channel

Welcome back John, and congratulations! I for one have missed your uke knowledge.

Congratulations John, and welcome back. I was glad to see you weren't hauling those nice new ukes around on the back of the new harley last week.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetWaterBlue View Post
    Congratulations. I was glad to see you weren't hauling those nice new ukes around on the back of the new harley last week.
    I am today though

Quote Originally Posted by Gcow55 View Post
    Congrats on your accomplishment. I'm starting a Ph.D. program this fall, and I may have to ask for a "ban" as well. Are you buying any ukes to celebrate? You've definitely earned it.
    I bought a 2006 Harley Davidson Street Bob and a Pineapple Sunday as gifts for this occasion. I originally planned on only getting the PS then I found the Harley so I figured no new uke, then I found a good, no make that great deal on the Pineapple Sunday so i asked my wife and she let me get it.

Ph D? I think I will be starting a program this summer or fall for that unless I decide to take some time off.

Quote Originally Posted by kenikas View Post
    Welcome back John, and congratulations! I for one have missed your uke knowledge.
    Uke Knowledge? You must have me confused

Congratulations, John.
    Let's ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>........................... .
    Bill

Quote Originally Posted by KamakOzzie View Post
    Congratulations, John.
    Let's ride !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>>>>........................... .
    You got it...This summer I'll definately come up your way. I want to try and do many of the civil war battlefields for powerpoints fpor my class next year.

Thread Information