2010 Wine Country Ukulele Festival

Elainede

Reaction score
2010 Wine Country Ukulele Festival

Mark your calendars now!
September 11 & 12,
Beringer Vineyards, St. Helena, California​

Bigger and better than last year with two full days of ukulele fun.​

More contests! More workshops! More performers! More vendors!
More opportunities to just kick back and have a great time!​

For more information, please visit our website: Wine Country 'Ukulele Festival

(If you subscribe, you will receive automatic updates as the plans unfold.)​

:cheers:Hope to see you there.:cheers:​

I'm there Elaine and looking forward to meeting you. Can't wait to see what the entertainment lineup is gonna be and if it's anything like last year, I'm not gonna be able to wait.

We're still working on it. In the meantime, I can tell you that James Hill[/B] will be there, conducting the 'Ukulele Big Band, Victoria Vox [/B]will be there with her amazing mouth trumpet, Ukulele Bartt will be back and out in the vineyards accompanying an historic perspective of wine and 'ukuleles, and Kimo Hussey will be in the caves accompanying a high end wine tasting. We're hoping for an Ukulele Underground meet-up as well. And, like last year, the concerts at Beringer will be free! It's all good and getting better. Stay tuned!

I'm hoping to attend this year! It sounds like a lot of fun.

Last edited:
WCUF webpage has been updated

The 2010 Wine Country Ukulele Festival is off and running. Please check out our new webpage for an up-to-date list of workshops and workshop instructors. It's quite a line-up.​

Details (including the actual workshop schedule and costs) have not been posted yet. But if you subscribe you'll be sure to get all the latest info as it unfolds.​

And don't forget to check-out our festival poster contest and the prize: a concert-size ukulele from Sonny "D" in Hawaii.​

Hope to see you there!

I'm anticipating this even more now that the Hayward fest has been cancelled this year =( Cant wait for September!

Top Bottom