a newb need some help with buying a guitar guys

If anyone is looking into buying a Takamine, you may get a good discount from The Guitar Factory http://search.stores.ebay.com/The-Guitar-Factory_takamine_W0QQfciZQ2d1QQfclZ4QQfsnZTheQ20GuitarQ20FactoryQQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQsaselZ6978134QQsofpZ0. They sell brand new Takamine's on ebay and you can make an offer. I was able to get about 30% off on an EG341SC which costs $399.00 from Guitar Center and other music stores.

hey man i got the eg462sc though i don't know why its hard to find reviews about that guitar and 30% is a good deal

i messed up on the guitar model its eg461sc

Last edited:
I've heard very nice things about Takamines, never played one personally, but I know a couple of people who use the high end models as their performance guitars.

the guitar is good, to me it feels a lil different, its probably cuz im used to my seagulls neck, if the sound is compared to the seagull the seagull has a more fuller sound don't get me wrong it sound good but iono seagulls are just so loud

Ha I don't know much about loudness, my two guitars are a tad quiete :D The Big Baby Taylor is a bit louder than the Baby, why I have both a Baby Taylor and a Big Baby Taylor... was all a bit impulse.

ive always bought my guitars on sale. i just picked up my first martin DCX1KE for $640. koa hpl side and back ( like a laminate from what i know) spruce top cut away. cant put the dam thing down yet.

ive always bought my guitars on sale. i just picked up my first martin DCX1KE for $640. koa hpl side and back ( like a laminate from what i know) spruce top cut away. cant put the dam thing down yet.

thats a good guitar titoboy have fun with it

mann.. they call my dad tito boy too but his name is oscar which doesn't make sense :confused:

Top Bottom