CONFIRMED – One Day Ukulele Mini-Fest - UK - 18 April 2010

johncaudrey

Reaction score
Hi Folks

I can now confirm that the 'One Day Ukulele Mini-Fest' in Newbury, Berkshire. UK is happening

Sunday 18th April 2010

A Day of Workshops, skill swaps and strum alongs with an evening open-mic session.

Southern Ukulele Store will be there with lots of lovely ukuleles and related goodies for sale.

For details (regularly updated) check the website at:

http://www.largerthanlifeuk.com/uke-fest/home.php

Please email us from the website to let us know if you are planning to come as we need and idea of attendance so as to make sure we have enough room/facilities for everyone.

Hopefully see some of you there.

John

Last edited:
Darn! I spend half the year in Sheffield and half the year in Bucks, this is the weekend after I get back to Sheffield!! Maybe I could work something out though, sounds like an awesome event! I'll definitely tell all my uke-playing friends about it!

Sparky

Hey Sebi
Sorry you can't make it, a long way to come for 1 day from Switzerland anyway, have a great time in Sicily.

Hey SparkyUkulele
It would be great to have you along if you can move things around and yes, please do tell your friends.

Cheers

John

More folks confirmed today.
It's going to be a great day for driving to Newbury tomorrow if you are in the UK. Clear skys, no vapour trails and a ukulele gathering at the end of it. What more could you want?
John

gutted i cant go. good luck John

Top Bottom