New Moderator . . .

Congrats to you both and thanks in advance for more of the hard work that has gotten you to this point.

Thanks, guys. All I really wanted to do was clean up the song help and tabs threads, so don't insult each other. Please? :D

Congrats to Davoomac. I'd like to take this time to say that we shall divert all "bad cop" roles to NukeDoc and FredMiu.

hey thanks guys! I really appreciate it. :D

I feel humbled and honored being given the chance to help out. Honestly, all of you on UU have been so great and I've really been inspired by you all. I've learned more within the last few months on UU than I have in the last few years playing the uke!:music:

I can't believe I missed that one . . . Congrats Dave . . . and thanks Aldrine for bringing it too light. The both of you are well deserved of that position. Now, get to work, he heh he heh. jk...

Last edited:
Hey David....i like to call u Davoo..hehehe....!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Moderator wow!!!!!!!!!! :music: :nana::rock:

U deserve it too!!!!

All I really wanted to do was clean up the song help and tabs threads...

Posting a sticky on the proper use of the "code" tag would be good.

It should include using a text editor (rather than a word processor) and avoiding tabs in favor of spaces.

I mention this because I just tried to do a quick clean up of the posting on "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" and gave up because it would have taken me about a half an hour (copy and paste to text editor, switch back and forth between screens while holding uke and playing over and over, etc.).

Yeah. I'm feeling lazy today. Too much busking in the last week and a half or so for too little cheese. Today I make new signage, a new kazoo holder, practice on "The Entertainer" and do laundry and dishes.

This is relaxation to me.

(And yeah, the last two seem sucky to me too.)

EDIT: Oooops! And congrats to Seeso and Davoomac!

Last edited:
Pssh I figured Seeso was already a mod? Heh Guess to need to lurk around more to keep on top of everything. :D

his name on the streets is Davoo THE Mac :bowdown:

noone compares to THE nuke doc.

BTW I love your avatar hahahaha

im the new mod and i love my undershirt :D
F.M. hehe

hahaha did my post just get nin-jacked?

Last edited:
Congrats to Seeso!

BUT!!!

We can't forget to congratulate the OTHER new moderator

DAVOOMAC

Congrats and THANK YOU to the both of you for ALL your awesome work here on Ukulele Underground.

Thanks to EVERYBODY for all the hard work, support, help, and everything else under the ukulele sun. You guys are AWESOME :3

CongratS!!! and this is the funniest smiley face ever ^

Top Bottom