Tonight Show act plays a ukulele

Tigeralum2001

Reaction score
Just chilling out perusing UU with the TV on in the background and a comedy music act came out (Garfunkel and Oates). Two women, one playing a blue guitar and one playing a (Martin?) ukulele.

Anyone else see it? Ukulele is taking over the world!

Last edited:
Aww I love Garunkel and Oates! Kate Micucci is the uke player. She's also been featured in Scrubs playing the uke. Her character in Scrubs is Ted's girlfriend, The Gooch. She played one of her original songs (Mr. Moon) in one episode. It was great :) She was also featured in a Scrubs webisode doing a duet with Ted http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjbSx89Tt5Q

I saw that excerpt from Bart Got A Room yesterday, it's hilarious. Those two women have some serious attitude and I like them lots.

Garfunkel and Oates are crazy awesome. I love the little musical thingie they made, too bad I can't find a link to the complete playlist.

Thanks for the alert. Since you were on the east coast, I was able to set my recorder for it on the west coast. They have a cute act.

–Lori

I love Garfunkel and Oates. "I Would Never Have Sex With You" is a great song with really nice ukulele playing. But I think my favorite has to be "Me, You and Steve". They're hilarious. A little dirtier than you would expect two girls to be, but that is part of the fun IMO.

Last edited:
Top Bottom