Tennis, anyone?

bubbletoe

Reaction score
It's still kinda early in the season with just one slam completed (Aussie Open). Men's (& women's, which I don't really watch) Masters tourney in Indian Wells, CA at the moment.

If anyone follows, list your favorite players!

Rafa Nadal is not really a fav of mine but I just had to post a pic of the hideous outfit he's sporting during Indian Wells - :eek::D

*gouging my eyes out*

hey there bubbletoe

Well, pretty late in the season now as we get to the pointy end of the US Open...

I have played tennis my whole life and love the game dearly. Favorite all-time players would be Ivan Lendl and Chris Evert. Of the current players I'm a huge Jo-Wilfred Tsonga fan. Hard to keep up with the ladies as there seems to be a constantly rotating top 10, but I do like Elena Dementieva, just because she tries her guts out every time and I always like an underdog. Don't mind the Fed but I don't really think he hides his arrogance particularly well. Also like Marcos Bagdhatis, and Tommy Haas has always been a fave. Rafa amazes me...how can someone run so fast and play such a high quality game with IBS???

Itchy Bum Syndrome

Top Bottom