2010 NCAA Basketball Tourny

Hard to believe that I will win the bracket if WVU beats Duke on Saturday. If Duke wins, I drop to 4th place. Crazy tourney this year. I'm rooting for Butler. Why not?

Hard to believe that I will win the bracket if WVU beats Duke on Saturday. If Duke wins, I drop to 4th place. Crazy tourney this year. I'm rooting for Butler. Why not?

Sense my bracket is not going to win anything. I would really prefer MSU or Butler to win. But I am routing for Duke in the WV Duke game. If that happens my wife will most likely win some money in the money pool we are in.

I will have the most correct picks though. None of you can touch that one. :)

Last edited:
Looks like the final Results are in (as no one picked Butler or Duke to win it all).

Phanzo wins it!!!! (unless you are looking a correct picks then I win :) ) Congrats.

grumble grumble

congrats phanz

Congrats Phanzo! You are the least worst picker of college basketball teams amongst a few ukulele players across the globe! What are you going to do now????

what a game last night.Best NC game I have seen in a while.

You are so right haolejohn. A great game that was fitting to a great NCAA tourney!

It was a great game. I thought Duke was going to blow them out. I saw all the first half and about half of the second half before falling asleep. Luckily I woke up with about 45 seconds left. What a finish. That last shot was so close.

It was a great game. I thought Duke was going to blow them out. I saw all the first half and about half of the second half before falling asleep. Luckily I woke up with about 45 seconds left. What a finish. That last shot was so close.

So close! Butler has no reason to hang their heads.

You are so right haolejohn. A great game that was fitting to a great NCAA tourney!

I have always liked Duke (reasons i will not divulge here for fear of backlash) and I have always liked the underdog in tournements like this one. It was the best tourney since 05? when GT made the final four.

I have always liked Duke (reasons i will not divulge here for fear of backlash) and I have always liked the underdog in tournements like this one. It was the best tourney since 05? when GT made the final four.

i've been a duke fan since 1986. stoked. i got a chance to see butler play in the san jose regional. i bet murray state is kicking themselves for fumbling that ball now.

Top Bottom