Is there a heaven for cats?

I am so sorry. I've had quite a few animal friends over the years, and this part does not get easier. Hang in there.

I had to put my cat Banana down a couple weeks ago. I asked an old religion professor if cats go to Heaven. He said that since all living things have a soul, then yes, cats and other animals do go to heaven. He also said that animals are inherently good, so since cats are good they go to Heaven and can't go to Hell. So that was somewhat comforting. :) Hope that makes you feel better! So sorry for your loss.

I'm so very sorry for your loss. I just lost my little Boston Terrier Mack 3 weeks ago. Still can't get over it.
If you believe in the Bible and work of God then since he made the heavens and the earth, and he also made animals,
they will be in heaven. Doug

I am sorry for your loss. And what has been stated is true, it never gets any easier. But that should never stop us from opening our hearts to love.
Yes I believe they go someplace great. Additionally, I've experienced some "visits". Keep your senses sharp. Sometimes their love for us is so vast they have to sneak visits and stomp around on our bed, or purr in our ear one more time. They like to remind us that love itself does not expire.

sorry about your loss.

I have also a cat named Cardo, I just left the house for a couple of weeks, he's with my mom but after coming home he's lost... painful... but the worst is they are not going anywhere after they die, there on heaven there were also animals but they are new bread... I haven't read on the scriptures about an animal that is held to heaven. :(

how to make money on the internet is easier now, search for amazon affiliate

Last edited:
Top Bottom