NBA Playoffs

So, who do you want to win?

• Total voters
Raptors fan man... The only problem is that we have no perimeter D and we can scoop boards.. We'll be moving Ford to fix up one of the problems.

I liked the celtics pre- Garnet era... I cant stand him. Sorry Smill.

Just wondering who everyone is rooting for. Being a Boston boy, I'm rooting for the Celtics all the way!

Nothing personal but I can't stand Boston sports teams. Since Last fall when ther Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics and even Boston College seemed to be on top of the world. Every Sports writer from boston acted like Boston was the center of the sports universe. Looking down on other teams. Since then Pats lost, BC lost, and hopefully the Celtics lose. I mean how many 7 game series can you win in a row.

I'm rooting for KG more than I'm rooting for Boston. He's one of my favorite players, and I'd love to see him finally win a championship.

It would be even sweeter if they were to defeat Kobe's team to do it. I don't like Kobe.

Being from Chicago and a Bulls fan, I hate the Pistons with a passion.

And I'm just sick of the Spurs. They're so boring. Bleh.

But I am a happy Bulls fan for the moment anyway, because WE GOT THE NUMBER ONE PICK!!!!

WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!

1ae76cc92de113685b5a8b6ny3.jpg

Go Spurs Go!! Go Spurs Go!!

And I'm just sick of the Spurs. They're so boring. Bleh.

So you think we're boring, huh? That's okay, Cees. I'll let that one slide for now and leave you with your delusions.

Can you say... C H A M P S ?!!!

:p :p :p :p

So you think we're boring, huh? That's okay, Cees. I'll let that one slide for now and leave you with your delusions.

Can you say... C H A M P S ?!!!

Ha ha ha ha!!! BORING!!

:D

Just you wait, the Bulls will be right back in the race next year! Er... or maybe the year after that... :uhoh:

I think the lakers will win it all. :D

Kobe is the best player in the league any night that he decides to be... I dont think he has to beat the Spurs on his own this time either. With that said, 4 of my least favorite teams are left so its tough to choose... I think I dislike the Spurs the most...

Edit: that should have been.. "I dislike the Spurs the least..." Damn proofreading

Last edited:
After last nights game, a new questions has come up. Can Boston win a game at Detroit?

Personally I don't think they can. I picked the pistons in the poll. Aside from that have they even been close to winning a game away from boston in the playoffs yet? So now I think we will see what the Big three can do. Allen did break out of his slump so it could get interesting.

I've been a Lakers fan my entire life......so GO LAKERS!
Even with Andrew Bynum and Treyor Ariza injured they are still one of the deepest teams in the league.

Didn't know we had so many fellow NBA fans here :D

Well, as you might know my Warriors made a good run at it last year until those classless Utah Jazz beat us. (yes, classless esp the fans). This year they came 1 win short. They finished with 48 wins and not make the playoffs, which is very very rare.

As much as I hate all 3 teams with a passion, LA, SA, and DET I think LAL has a lot of talent. I want to see the Hollywood 3 vs The Boston Three Party.

After last nights game, a new questions has come up. Can Boston win a game at Detroit?

Personally I don't think they can. I picked the pistons in the poll. Aside from that have they even been close to winning a game away from boston in the playoffs yet? So now I think we will see what the Big three can do. Allen did break out of his slump so it could get interesting.

Yeah It's gonna be interesting to see what happens next. I personally think that with the Boston Three Party going well, they may be able to pull it off... But, you never know!

I've been a Lakers fan my entire life......so GO LAKERS!
Even with Andrew Bynum and Treyor Ariza injured they are still one of the deepest teams in the league.

ME TOO!! I've been a fan since before Lou Alcindor came to the Lakers from Milwaukee!! ;)

It'd be sweet to see a Celtics vs. Lakers Championship again!

Top Bottom