You know you have UAS when...

When you send your ebay win ukulele to your friend's house so you have time to figure out how to tell your wife

When you send your ebay win ukulele to your friend's house so you have time to figure out how to tell your wife

:agree: I vote for this one as the winner. I don't think I could send it somewhere else. I just say "I did it and I'm sorry..." then suffer for a few days. By the time the uke gets to the house he's already forgotten he was mad at me.

....you find yourself buying a soprano when you know you prefer concerts.

....you buy an acoustic/electric uke, but don't own an amp.

....you consider buying broken "project ukes" on eBay to save money.

....you spend as much time uke shopping as you do uke playing.

Wait a minute. I've done all of these....

when your annual trip is to buy a ukulele...

When you can't decide between matte or gloss so you get both, and then realize you also need both matte and gloss with both amber AND pearl tuners.

When you just buy it and don't care any more.

...you excuse yourself from the dinner table repeatedly to check your status in a ukulele bidding war (also applies to checking the shipping status)

...you have a nasty bout of the flu and you still decide to sit at your computer and browse vintage ukes for hours at a time

...your friends have staged an intervention because your ukulele hobby has turned into a mad addiction

(all true, by the way)

...you excuse yourself from the dinner table repeatedly to check your status in a ukulele bidding war (also applies to checking the shipping status)

...you have a nasty bout of the flu and you still decide to sit at your computer and browse vintage ukes for hours at a time

...your friends have staged an intervention because your ukulele hobby has turned into a mad addiction

(all true, by the way)

I've done the first two but not the third.

whenyou receive boxes of a uke you won on ebay and dont even remeber buying it since you bid on so many

oh and when you try to answer these post with one handed texting on a blackberry while driving and eating at the same time

oh and when you try to answer these post with one handed texting on a blackberry while driving and eating at the same time

LOLs awesome.

When the visit to a uke shop to "just check it out" ends up with you bringing it home...
... or another one that cost 5x more
... or both.

The shame.

Top Bottom