Can someone tell me what kind of ukulele this guy is playing? (model or/and size)

Looks like a "Whamo" uke to me style 00.........

Looks like a Koaloha headstock to me.

Doesn't look like a Koaloha to me....not enough points. Looks like three instead of five. I'm not sure I've ever seen one like it. I'd say the size looks like a tenor to me....

Dang, I'm not sure what the size is either, but I'm leaning towards tenor... anyone know for sure?

Dang, I'm not sure what the size is either, but I'm leaning towards tenor... anyone know for sure?

It is NOT a KoAloha unles it is a specialy made with only three points. That is definetly a tenor. I see he is from Texas. Think it might be a Texas luthier?

Here, I made a screencap:

alexlambert.jpg

It's not a KoAloha, for sure, and it is a tenor. As far as the model... it might be a custom? It doesn't look like any of the "standard" brands I've come across a lot, and even though I can't read the writing on the headstock, it doesn't look familiar to me at all.

@SteroJoker -I blew up your capture all the way to 800% and can't make out the letters, maybe they were covered up for some reason? Does look pretty custom to me, because of the size of the bouts I'm thinking maybe it's a superconcert? I counted 14 frets to the body 18 total so the scale is right. Nice uke though!
:drool:

From certain angles it looked closer to a concert to me, but in that screenshot it looks like a tenor.

Top Bottom