Which movies made you cry?

saving private ryan (the end scene at the cemetery)
Green Mile (the last E-chair)
I am Legend (dog scene)
The last Samurai (when Katsumoto dies)
Legends of the Fall! (this one just messed up too many ways.. haha) :(

I remember watching the original "where the red fern grows" when I was a kid, man that got me. People dieing in movies doesn't bother me much, but when a dog dies, now that gets me.

I choked up at the whole movie "Grave of the Fireflies"

Last edited:
Grave of the fireflies for me too. I could never watch that again ever, it is too heart rending.
Pay it forward got me howling.
Totoro, when granny runs to meet mai after she is found, *sob*
Anna and the king (the modern version of The king and I) when various peeps die and/or are killed.
Signs, when his wife dies. Parts of that film are totally hilarious too. I love the foil hats.
The BBC adaptation of North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. When they meet up by accident at the railway station, blimey.
And lots that peeps have already mentioned.
I kept tearing up throughout The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion the witch and the Wardrobe but that was purely from yawning my way through the whole boringness of it.

Oh yeah. If you don't get at least a little choked up watching Grave of the Fireflies, I don't wanna know ya!

JJ

Oh yeah. If you don't get at least a little choked up watching Grave of the Fireflies, I don't wanna know ya!

JJ

I heard about the emotion level of that movie and decided to avoid it like the Plague. I don't watch things that I know will make me cry.

Grave of the fireflies for me too. I could never watch that again ever, it is too heart rending.
Pay it forward got me howling.
Totoro, when granny runs to meet mai after she is found, *sob*
Anna and the king (the modern version of The king and I) when various peeps die and/or are killed.
Signs, when his wife dies. Parts of that film are totally hilarious too. I love the foil hats.
The BBC adaptation of North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. When they meet up by accident at the railway station, blimey.
And lots that peeps have already mentioned.
I kept tearing up throughout The Chronicles of Narnia, The Lion the witch and the Wardrobe but that was purely from yawning my way through the whole boringness of it.

i watched grave of the fireflies for the first time last night and right after i just HAD to watch totoro. i needed something happyish <.<

i<3signs . the tinfoil hats just crack me up x]

The first time I saw "Forrest Gump" back in 1994. It really broke my heart to see Forrest when Jenny dies.

Most movies I watch make me cry...from laughter. Like the scene in "There's something about Marry", someone shouts "We got a bleeder", I almost wet my pants:smileybounce:

The first movie I ever cried at was Charlotte's Web (the original animated version).

More recently I cried at Marley and Me.

you can add transformers 2 to the list. SPOILER AHEAD

i shed a tear when shia lebouf's character was thought to be dead, and when optimus died... its the nerd in me

and oh yeah, megan fox.

I actually had to LEAVE THE THEATER when I first saw 'Homeward Bound' I was crying SO LOUD! LOL - oh man, I still remember it...something about talking dogs and cats that just pulls on my heartstrings I guess!

Also, 'Meet Joe Black' had me going, and just recently, 'Up' (which, if you haven't seen it yet - YOU MUST!)

I'm a big crybaby :eek:

Top Bottom