FS: Kala KA-MC (concert mango)

portlandjosh

Reaction score
UPDATED 3/28: SOLD!

Hey folks, I am selling my beautiful Kala mango concert (model KA-MC). I purchased it in January brand new from the Haight Ashbury Music Center in San Francisco. It is a gorgeous instrument and sounds lovely. I just purchased a Mainland and need to sell this one off, lest my wife slay me!

Here is a link to a bunch of photos of the uke. It is in excellent condition with only a small ding on an edge on the front (see pictures). No buzzes or problems with the uke. Action is great. A good deal for someone who loves beautiful wood.

http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab193/portlandjosh/Kala KA-MC/

I'm looking for $175 shipped to CONUS. Includes a black gig bag.

Cheers,
Josh

DSC_1748.jpg

DSC_1758.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmmmm...mangoey smoothness!:drool: Not to play devils advocate or anything, but why not offer to teach your wife ukulele and let her have this one for her very own?? (worth a shot!?)

How tempting!!!. I would never play it. BUT....It would look great hanging on the wall between my soprano and tenor mango kalas.

How tempting!!!. I would never play it. BUT....It would look great hanging on the wall between my soprano and tenor mango kalas.

What, not a fan of concert size? Sops are a bit small for me, but I love concerts and tenors.

Tell your wife you are going to trade it for a Lava Concert Fluke or a Mainland Boat Shape and then email me if you are still alive! I am bored. I just bought a Pono, a travel tenor and I am still bored. Just can't stop the adrenaline!

Hah! I'm pretty sure that wouldnt go over very well. Though I was drooling over a Bushman pineapple earlier today...

You may start by offering up your dead body...that sounds like that would set the tone.

Sold to a charming local fella through Craigslist. Thanks for looking!

Mods, feel free to close.

Top Bottom