Dustin   phanzo             7.16%
Will - Willyboy            18.54%
Kenda phanzo's girl         3.70%

Great job everyone! Your winners are:

Biggest Loser: Will - Willyboy
1st Runner up: cashew
2nd Runner up: JT Ukes
3rd Runner up: Dustin phanzo

Congrats to all the winners and remember there is still one prize to win which is the MOST CHANGED! So remember to send me your before pictures if you haven't and your after pictures in order to be considered! Great round everyone!

Way to go everyone. Well done. Thank you Andy for the time and effort in keeping track. I'm sure you'll will be happy that you no longer need to see my creepy toenails each week.

Code:
[U]Player:[/U]                   [U]Total Loss[/U]
bbycrts - Jon               0.00%
cashew                      9.60%
Mim                         6.60%
John Eller                  4.26%
JT Ukes                     7.50%
Dustin   phanzo             7.16%
Will - Willyboy            18.54%
Kenda phanzo's girl         3.70%

Great job everyone! Your winners are:

Biggest Loser: Will - Willyboy
1st Runner up: cashew
2nd Runner up: JT Ukes
3rd Runner up: Dustin phanzo

Congrats to all the winners and remember there is still one prize to win which is the MOST CHANGED! So remember to send me your before pictures if you haven't and your after pictures in order to be considered! Great round everyone!

Andy if no one submits pics then I'll carry that prize over to next challenge.

Will PM me your address so you can get your prize. You actually get a choice.

Hmm... We should use this thread as a 4-week support thread... or we should open one for the cause, until next UUBL :) I know I'm not stopping-- too much left to go :)

Hmm... We should use this thread as a 4-week support thread... or we should open one for the cause, until next UUBL :) I know I'm not stopping-- too much left to go :)

We can do either. Completly up to you!

I am not stopping either. THis week should be good because it is Spring Break. Business is booming... HOORAY... and today we were closing at 10 and I realized I had not eaten or sat down since 11 am!! Time for bed!!!

Congrats guys!! I really slacked off the last 2 months, but I'm trying to get back in the gym and start again. Hopefully the next season of UUBL will be some motivation for me.

Congrats guys!! I really slacked off the last 2 months, but I'm trying to get back in the gym and start again. Hopefully the next season of UUBL will be some motivation for me.

Think Speedo Dustin..............Speedo!!!

How are all you losers doing during the break? I'm still good with food choices, but a little sloppy on portion sizing. Workouts stay at about 5 or 6 long walks a week. So far no change in weight. I was hoping to lose a little over the break, but have not so far. Hope all goes well with you.

Been lazy, got stupid, gained a few, starting/trying to fight back to healthy eating, sleeping and consistent exercise habits.

ugg

JT

Top Bottom