::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that kind of like 42?

How you doing, Spooner? We don't get to see you often enough!

Aww thank you. That's nice of you to say. I'm doing ok.
Been really busy.
I'm working on a CD and that's been keeping me tied up but life keeps interrupting me.

Right now I am working on a new broadcast for tomorrow from a VERY popular and entirely awesome Hawaiian artist! : 0 )

How you dooooin?

Man oh man. Story of way too hot summer night.

1) Turn on AC, then go out shopping while house cools.
2) Go into bedroom, comment on how cool and comfy it is and how perfect it is for sleep.
3) Snuggle followed by bedroom activity (use your imagination... then tone it back a smidge.)
4) Now be totally awake and both of us up pacing the house at 1am, him with work early, me with an early dentist appointment.
5) Notice house isn't as cool now as it was before... Sit and chat a little while longer then
6) Go back to bed and Drift off to sleep, sweaty and sticky.

In the morning, this is followed by a cool shower and scattered thunderstorms preventing an outing to the beach.

Man oh man. Story of way too hot summer night.

1) Turn on AC, then go out shopping while house cools.
2) Go into bedroom, comment on how cool and comfy it is and how perfect it is for sleep.
3) Snuggle followed by bedroom activity (use your imagination... then tone it back a smidge.)
4) Now be totally awake and both of us up pacing the house at 1am, him with work early, me with an early dentist appointment.
5) Notice house isn't as cool now as it was before... Sit and chat a little while longer then
6) Go back to bed and Drift off to sleep, sweaty and sticky.

In the morning, this is followed by a cool shower and scattered thunderstorms preventing an outing to the beach.

Snuggle?
You should be Spooning.
Spooning leads to forking...that's what my tshirt says lol.

And Jim - it is okay to ask Patsy what she'd like....

Errr.... hmmm...... <cough> <choke some> ..... I'm from the old school. Where gifts should be a surprise. Plus on top of it. When you get to our age you pretty much have everything you want. For example she is into fiber. She has a whole bunch of knitting needles, and crochet needles, two looms, three spinning wheels, her own live sheep for wool, a fairly good sized stash of different types and colors of fiber. She likes to read but we don't have anymore room in the house for book shelves and she so she gets most of the books from the library. She has no desire for a Kindle or any other type of electronic gadget. The jewelry part of her wardrobe is pretty well filled up with what we would be comfortable spending limit wise. I don't think either one of hearts is into purchasing a different house. (yes I do like 'whine' with my cheese')

I'm just tired. Concerned about getting airline tickets to Denver when the time comes. Very popular destination, very traveled part of year. Probably around Memorial Day.

Last edited:
I havent read through the 27 UWC threads.
So are any of you crazy kids going?

Hi Spooner,

Oh there are a bunch of folks who hang out on this thread going to the UWC. Probably a shorter answer would be provided to the question, "who isn't going to the UWC?"

Oh there are a bunch of folks who hang out on this thread going to the UWC. Probably a shorter answer would be provided to the question, "who isn't going to the UWC?"

So I hear.
I was hanging with a fellow UU'er tonight and he was telling me all about it.
I was trying to see if anyone in here awake now was going.
I take it that you are going lol.

So I hear.
I was hanging with a fellow UU'er tonight and he was telling me all about it.
I was trying to see if anyone in here awake now was going.
I take it that you are going lol.

I live about 16 miles from the UWC. Unfortunately the jury is still out as to whether or not I will be going. I may need to take a trip to Denver.

I live about 16 miles from the UWC. Unfortunately the jury is still out as to whether or not I will be going. I may need to take a trip to Denver.

Hmmm...must be something big happening at The Belly Up? ; 0 )

I live about 13 hours away.
I may drive up for this.
I am just back from a trip from FL and a probable trip to Hawaii in July.
I may need some arm twisting lol.

I may drive up for this.

Hawaii - that's great! Happy for you!

Errr.... hmmm...... <cough> <choke some> ..... I'm from the old school. Where gifts should be a surprise. Plus on top of it. When you get to our age you pretty much have everything you want. For example she is into fiber. She has a whole bunch of knitting needles, and crochet needles, two looms, three spinning wheels, her own live sheep for wool, a fairly good sized stash of different types and colors of fiber. She likes to read but we don't have anymore room in the house for book shelves and she so she gets most of the books from the library. She has no desire for a Kindle or any other type of electronic gadget. The jewelry part of her wardrobe is pretty well filled up with what we would be comfortable spending limit wise. I don't think either one of hearts is into purchasing a different house. (yes I do like 'whine' with my cheese')

I'm just tired. Concerned about getting airline tickets to Denver when the time comes. Very popular destination, very traveled part of year. Probably around Memorial Day.
Perhaps after all the family stuff has settled a nice long weekend trip for just the two of you might brighten her day. Find a not too far location you two have always be curious about seeing and plan a trip. Road trips can be fun. Maybe a nice bed and breakfast weekend. Would she enjoy that? I know I'd be tickled if my hubby surprised me with one. Especially if I didn't know anything about it.

I may drive up for this.

(Twisting arm) Spooner, come to UWC. I need someone to play Jimmy tunes with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom